Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Whilst I wouldn't go to the extent of an overnight refrigeration of my toast, I much prefer it if the roast has cooled to a level where the butter doesn't melt. I don't really see the issue with Rugster having a sandwich with toasted bread that's cooled down, sounds great to me.

In fact, once I made some toast, and had very little time, so I stuck it in the freezer for 30 seconds to cool it right down before applying butter...

f**k you all in advance.

Rugster is clearly a real man, not some mummy's boy that needs his toast warm. If we were stranded on a desert island, Rugster would be out catching fish, fighting bears,  making fire and drinking his own urine as the rest of you huddle together to "keep warm". 

35 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Rugster is clearly a real man, not some mummy's boy that needs his toast warm. If we were stranded on a desert island, Rugster would be out catching fish, fighting bears,  making fire and drinking his own urine as the rest of you huddle together to "keep warm". 

Nonsense. He'd be cowering behind a rock, frantically blowing on toast to cool it whilst the rest of us heroically wrestled sharks and dinosaurs

38 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Aye, it's cold toast the give you if you join the SAS.

53 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

If you were stranded on a desert island with Ruggy you'd be suggesting that as you were all real men and had real men's urges that you should just shut your eyes and get down to it.

After half an hour. 

3 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

If you were stranded on a desert island with Ruggy you'd be suggesting that as you were all real men and had real men's urges that you should just shut your eyes and get down to it.

After half an hour. 

Half an hour? That seems an unnecessarily long wait.