Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I've been away on important business, so, have Bobby and throbber kissed and made up?

Throbber has had a very hostile attitude towards me recently and I've suffered several unprovoked attacks. I hope he's changed his ways because some other posters wouldn't be as nice or forgiving as I am.

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

We haven't fallen out.

Just now, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Throbber has had a very hostile attitude towards me recently and I've suffered several unprovoked attacks. I hope he's changed his ways because some other posters wouldn't be as nice or forgiving as I am.

You pair need to seek counselling to reconcile your differences.

I don't think there has been anything out the ordinary - Rab has made reference to my drinking habits and lack of intelligence and I have called him out as a bully, I don't take any posters on here seriously so it's all above board.

Not had a drink today and not particularly missing it.

I don't think there has been anything out the ordinary - Rab has made reference to my drinking habits and lack of intelligence and I have called him out as a bully, I don't take any posters on here seriously so it's all above board.

Tbh I didn't even know we had fallen out. I'm sure everything will be just grand once you PM me an apology.

I think you're having withdrawl symptoms throbber.

I think you're having withdrawl symptoms throbber.

Not at all - I like my routines though and on Saturday I usually have had a couple beers either before 3 o clock for the game or watching the scores. If I haven't had a beer by 6-7 o clock then I don't feel the urge afterwards. Got a busy day tomorrow so not going to be wanting a drink too badly I don't think.

10 hours ago, Grim O'Grady said:

Asdas are flogging litre bottles of baileys for a tenner, well the one in Ratcliffe is. 

No sign of Gary Neville. Never saw any burds arses, mind I was with my Mam, so not really appropriate is it? 

Grimbo 

For f**k sake.