Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

The Cobbler returns...

Got a few messages from him, on both profiles, last night but decided to dingy them until today because, well, it's funnier and also I couldn't be arsed with him in my leisure time. Save that shit for when I'm skiving from work.

Capture.PNG

But I also got a coupla messages from my lady friend. Basically saying he phoned her up a few times in the middle of the night to give her abuse. So she's reporting him to the Polis. But, even if I wanted to, I can't reply! Why you may ask?

Well someone reported my posting of the same screenies you lot got on a facebook group (called UUUM Absurd Interactions... self explanatory. Good laugh. Filled with absolute melters and "heids gone" on facebook). Annoyingly it seems I wasn't banned for posting the images but the content of them (Facebook doesn't like the word c**t it seems) and, doubly annoyingly, it was reported by someone in that group. But that's another story.

So I jump onto my other profile and someone asks me why and I explain the story, as above, and I get banned from THAT profile for using the word c**t in my explanation (in the same group so it's the same person reporting me it seems).

So I'm now banned from Facebook for 24 hours so can't reply to him. That might be a good thing seeing as the fuzz are now involved.

Still gonna hit him with that Alex Salmond slurping soup pic as soon as my ban's over tho'

Anyway.. a slight bit of further information. It seems he grassed me up good and proper to her about "all the things I was saying".

Capture.PNG

(before anyone gets excited it seems that's not his number. She'd already blocked his number so he used a pals or something)

But she wanted to know what I had been sending to him. So I showed her all the screen grabs. She approved. She particularly loved the Portillo picture. But thinks it's all over now so reckons I should stop.

1 minute ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Anyway.. a slight bit of further information. It seems he grassed me up good and proper to her about "all the things I was saying".

Capture.PNG

(before anyone gets excited it seems that's not his number. She'd already blocked his number so he used a pals or something)

But she wanted to know what I had been sending to him. So I showed her all the screen grabs. She approved. She particularly loved the Portillo picture. But thinks it's all over now so reckons I should stop.

f**k what she reckons. Keep winding him up.

6 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

f**k what she reckons. Keep winding him up.

His profile's linked on one of the previous posts. I'm not saying I want everyone sending him Greggies for the rest of the day or anything. Just saying it's a possibility open to all...

Edited by AsimButtHitsASix

Just now, Bully Wee Villa said:

In a way, his last message made me feel a bit sorry for him. Was "falling in love with her". Not sure it's the right thing to do to keep taking the piss. Even though I was positively encouraging it yesterday.

That seems like even more of a reason to keep taking the piss, use that against him. 

Kick him whiles he's down.

Just now, Bully Wee Villa said:

In a way, his last message made me feel a bit sorry for him. Was "falling in love with her". Not sure it's the right thing to do to keep taking the piss. Even though I was positively encouraging it yesterday.

I imagine he's a Fatal Attraction type who falls in love with every woman who he has ever been with and sees them as his property from the moment they meet. I'll bet Penelopi Pitstop isn't the first woman he has bombarded with sinister messages after he has been dinghyed. I also wouldn't be surprised if he has a freezer full of women's heads.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Candlelit? Sounds dreamy.

Wait...what flavour of Space Raiders? And what shoes would you wear?

How about some understated black suede dessert boots? Would it be devilish to go for Pickled Onion starter and main? How about Beef? I'm not a fan of the spicy ones. 

26 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

He's a creepy misogynist maniac. Don't feel sorry for him.