Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

This incident is going to cost United Airlines a fortune in the innevitable lawsuit and all the bad PR, serves them right. This guys booked a flight, boarded the plane, sat in his seat and then been randomly selected like the fucking Hunger Games to be chucked off the flight because some United Airlines staff want to get home quicker.. he refused as most people would and then been dragged off the plane limp after his head getting bashed into an armrest during a struggle...welcome to Murica.

11 minutes ago, irvine_buddie said:

This incident is going to cost United Airlines a fortune in the innevitable lawsuit and all the bad PR, serves them right. This guys booked a flight, boarded the plane, sat in his seat and then been randomly selected like the fucking Hunger Games to be chucked off the flight because some United Airlines staff want to get home quicker.. he refused as most people would and then been dragged off the plane limp after his head getting bashed into an armrest during a struggle...welcome to Murica.

Tbf, I don't think he was "randomly" selected. Maybe he should consider not looking quite so Asiany the next time.

Tbf, I don't think he was "randomly" selected. Maybe he should consider not looking quite so Asiany the next time.

The computer randomly selected him to be removed was the story last night.

3 hours ago, irvine_buddie said:

I hope it puts them out of business.

Wouldn't surprise me if United Airlines ban all phones,  cameras, etc from being taken into the cabin. 

No doubt others will follow suit.

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

I just get more horrified the more i see it. If it was on a flight from Glasgow airport i would like to think a member of the public would have thrown a punch at least.

^^^John Smeaton likes this....

I just get more horrified the more i see it. If it was on a flight from Glasgow airport i would like to think a member of the public would have thrown a punch at least.

That's what I'm most horrified about.* The grown man screaming like a wee jessy as soon as the boy goes to put hands on him. If no doubt lose all right to compo but I'd have been making it difficult for the boy, not getting my face thrown in to the arm of chair.
*its not really what I'm most horrified about.

24 minutes ago, throbber said:

They were armed police you nutcase.

Trump could do his ratings a big favour by jumping on this one. Anybody who has spent time in the U.S. wouldn't be so shocked at how those security guys reacted at the chance to throw their weight around. A mighty big cheque is going to be needed here.