Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I be a swimmer of the cold night seas. You blocking my way. You a seaweed.
I be a saint of the new and the beautiful. You stinking up my church. You a church meat.
I be a witness for purity and truth. You twirling in mud. You a pig basically.
I be an hourglass dripping my sand. You a broken clock. Buzz. That you.
I be a boulder rolling down a hill. You on the hill. Crunch. That you.
I be an apple; delicious and red. You a little radish. Blech. That you.
I be a drum. BAM BAM BAM. You a bent flute. Pthhhh. That you.
I be a beach in Rio de Janeiro. You a pit in Canada. Where a moose is.
I be a good baby. You not that.
I be a time child. You not that.
I be strong. You not that.
I be me. I win.

Just out of a bakers where the wifey behind the till asked the guy in front if he'd been charged yet. The coldest icy stare the world has ever seen would suggest that it's a bit early to reply with "only with gang rape". Jeez.

2 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

What did Thomas learn?

Some shit about trees, a big house, a castle, a boat trip they'd been on earlier and where the guys mother stayed across the other side of the loch. He must've been quite entertaining (or really bad) before I was listening because he got a round of applause from the passengers when he stopped.

This guy only got evicted.

Man lived above Japanese toilet for three years.

This woman's punishment was more harsh.

Chinese woman was found to have lived in a hole in the ground in Beijing for 20 years, using the toilets at a nearby park for water and washing facilities. She was evicted and her hole filled with concrete.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-39693361

While driving up the side of Loch Ness switching radio channels, I somehow managed to tune in to the tour guide on a bus behind. Weird as f**k but very interesting [emoji38]

Actually just thought of something, why would a tour bus broadcast on the radio? Don't they have speakers?

10 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

It wasn't on the radio just coming through an empty channel. My car was picking the guy on the microphone up, dont know how or why, just was. Every time we sped up it would lose signal. Obviously I slowed down when this happened :lol:  

Weird as f**k and I wasn't tripping.

Radio reception around Loch Ness is notoriously poor. You were lucky to pick him and his bus up and good that it provided you with some entertainment.

This guy only got evicted.
Man lived above Japanese toilet for three years.
This woman's punishment was more harsh.
Chinese woman was found to have lived in a hole in the ground in Beijing for 20 years, using the toilets at a nearby park for water and washing facilities. She was evicted and her hole filled with concrete.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-39693361

Like my missus the day after our wedding.

Just back home from my interview, thought it went well and was feeling chuffed with myself. Get in, put feet up and mum calls me saying she's got severe heart failure. f**k.

That's horrible mate. Hope the interview did go well as well, but more importantly hope the old dear makes a full and speedy recovery!

Some shit about trees, a big house, a castle, a boat trip they'd been on earlier and where the guys mother stayed across the other side of the loch. He must've been quite entertaining (or really bad) before I was listening because he got a round of applause from the passengers when he stopped.

Battle of the shirts is a good one, maybe a bit south though.