Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

[mention=14746]MONKMAN[/mention] [mention=14721]1320Lichtie[/mention]
Please tell me you are both over the age of 30?
This sort of dripping about a hangover is reserved for us.

Only just, but I think I'm pretty much done. I've got a week in Vegas later in the summer, and I think that could be my final blowout. It's really not worth it anymore.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Good man. Vegas is fucking amazing to go to with your mates for a blowout.

Considered to be my prime, and would do anything to have it back even for a day.... You absolute fairy!!!!

Correct.

Your second wind will come. When you have young kids around the place your testosterone drops and you can feel a bit lost as you're in a new phase of life. Once the kids are self sufficient, at about 6, you can regress to your previous levels of bad behaviour (until old age properly starts to catch up). 

Correct.

Usually greet away for ages when I'm hungover and then once I'm feeling better I start choking for a drink again.

Weekend getting blootered followed by a week of feeling shite and staying in the weekend after followed by really wanting to go out from about the Wednesday onwards after.. :lol:

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

What a load of pish, They clearly never consulted P&B to be put right on the top postcodes, 

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/653577/uks-most-desirable-postcodes-revealed-but-does-where-you-call-home-rank-in-the-top-spots/

G77 – Newton Mearns, East Renfrewshire

8) #eastrenfrewshire

Edited by KnightswoodBear

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

I think it's a sub-editor's faux-pas. They forgot to add that they were the best "outwith most of EH.., obvz".

29 minutes ago, Swarley said:

So this list was put together by some folk living in Glasgow with holiday homes in the Teuchterville?

^^^
Jealous 3rd World dwellers

Edited by KnightswoodBear

I hate group trips. Everything's decided on by commitee and f**k all gets done and if anyone tries to take charge a bit to bring folk to a decision they get looked at like a p***k for telling folk what to do. Then, no matter how big the group is, there's always one fucker who doesn't want to do what everyone else does and goes in the huff when they're telt tae bolt.

23 hours ago, Tynieness said:

I am away to London this weekend with my mates.  We get away every year and it's brilliant.  Only problem is I have an interview on Monday afternoon but will hopefully be recovered.

Is this you're annual assessment by Div to determine you're suitability as a Mod?  If you turn up pished and dishevelled with a real insulting attitude I reckon you'll be OK.

8 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Oatmeal-Your-vs.-Youre.png

Sorry.  I do know the difference.  What's worse is that I think I typed your then changed it to you're.  I should probably kill myself as an act of redemption.  I'll let you know if I do.

2 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

Well that's not very nice now is it, if that was the criteria then you would be a shoe in you old curmudgeon.

Shoo-in. Though I agree we should stick a shoe in that auld cu...rmudgeon.

2 hours ago, JamieT1314 said:

I've got a stag doo with 48 folk coming up. f**k knows how this is gonna work, I imagine we'll split into groups pretty early.

48?!  That's fucking mental.  The one I organised was 17 folk and that was too big.  10-12 is the ideal number.  

What a load of pish, They clearly never consulted P&B to be put right on the top postcodes, 
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/653577/uks-most-desirable-postcodes-revealed-but-does-where-you-call-home-rank-in-the-top-spots/

Nowhere in Perthshire surprises me. Also AB31 needs to be in there. I guess they just polled weegies.