Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

Its really not - i don't condone people having a cup of coffee to take around a supermarket but i understand people who say they can't function without a coffee.

It's more likely an addiction to caffeine they are suffering from and nothing to do with not being able to function without a coffee. So, pish.

It's more likely an addiction to caffeine they are suffering from and nothing to do with not being able to function without a coffee. So, pish.

I bet you wouldn't be able to function without your cold toast in the morning.

I don't think a couple of coffees in the morning is harmful no but upwards of 6 cups a day is bad for you probably. Also if you're adding sugar to it it's obviously not good but I don't use sugar.

6 minutes ago, Jamaldo said:

Coffee isn't particularly good for you though is it? Last time I drunk it was when I was doing a couple of short-notice nightshifts last summer. Apart from that I never have it.

Coffee in the morning is the only thing that makes being conscious bearable. It's rubbish for keeping you going overnight though, loads of water is the only effective thing for that.