Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

510770e9f882473acbfddecf42fb464c.jpg

Islam Feruz a bit confused about where he actually is given the #glasgow part when the photo was taken on George Street in Edinburgh..

What a muppet. [emoji23]

510770e9f882473acbfddecf42fb464c.jpg

Islam Feruz a bit confused about where he actually is given the #glasgow part when the photo was taken on George Street in Edinburgh..

f**k the haters? Does anyone actually hate this boy. He's got/had more than I'll likely ever have yet all I do is feel sorry for him. Boys a waste of potential.

5 hours ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Doesn't GD live in Broughty Ferry? Go and pish in his pool.

4 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

I'm sure he is Carnoustie

Monifieth, in between the two.  A lovely tranquil wee place.  Brought Ferry is nice too.

3 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

I'd love like a week or two to be a woman and just lez myway around the place like mad. Just go mental for other burds and w**k off at myself constantly.

Weirdo. Only a fortnight to play around with a fanny and you wouldn't check out what it's like with a cock in it.

Just now, Stellaboz said:

Would you?

Damn right, a fucking huge one preferably. No point in pussy footing around with the thing. It would be like getting a Porshe for the week and only going to Tesco and back.