Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I only leave EH6 for work then it's straight back to Leith. Working in Leith is the dream.

I was staying in EH6 on Saturday night. The only downside was seeing someone with 2 painted stones on their balcony.

One was a rangers badge, the other was painted Orange with King Billy on it.

8 minutes ago, mizfit said:

I was staying in EH6 on Saturday night. The only downside was seeing someone with 2 painted stones on their balcony.

Give me the address I'll fire 3 Hibs ones through his window to remind him of the Cup Final.

17 minutes ago, mizfit said:

That literally is shitting on your own doorstep. 

Popped into the shop after getting the train home from work yesterday and picked up a few things. Was walking from the shop to the house and half watching the end of a documentary as I done so. Approached by 2 guys and a woman, who I assumed initially were looking for directions(Quite common in the old town, there are a few things listed in the Swiss national heritage list or whatever the f**k you would call it) as the guy who walked up had a bit of paper held at arms length that he appeared to be reading. Turns out they were all part of some religious group of some kind and they wondered if I could spare a couple of minutes to answer a few questions. I answered their questions with a reasonable mix of nice c**t and disparaging wit. As I finished they tried to give me a business card with a link to a website which I refused. They walked off. I went to put my earphones back in and the bag with my shopping fell out my hand. Eggs were broken, bread was ruined and I had to have a chuckle at my idiocy.

A more gullible man would have taken that mishap as a sign of a slightly vengeful if not humourous deity smiting him for his insolence. I took it as a sign of me being a fucking eejit.

Edited by Ross.