Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

One of our guinea pigs died this morning.

We noticed the other night he wasn't moving too good & his eyes were pretty much shut, so got him out the cage and put him on his own, we thought the other one was bullying him.

Managed to use cotton buds to get the stuff away from his eyes, gave his nails a clip and he seemed to be okay last night, let him run around on the carpet.

Missus just phoned to say she's went in to check on him this morning and he wasn't breathing.

The wee man's fucking devastated and even though it's just a wee Guinea pig, still makes you feel terrible [emoji17]

Stayed up to watch the end of the golf last night so got to bed about half 12, my missus has the cold and snored like a banshee all night so I got about an hours sleep in 10 minutes spells. Up at 6 for work and I'm currently sitting in the office like a zombie. I had  £5 on Garcia so that softened the blow but feel my productivity will be at an all time low all day today.

Not sure how I'm going to cope once we have a baby, think I'll need to quit my job and be a stay at home dad just for the naps.

1 hour ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

My pal shared that on facebook and I really fucking fancy her.

This wee rat is trying to intimidate her and she's nothing more than slightly amused by him.

http://www.itv.com/news/2017-04-10/i-wasnt-scared-says-woman-who-faced-down-edl-activist-at-birmingham-rally/

P.S. She's fucking gorgeous.

C9CdfujXsAAHCRk.jpg

Edited by welshbairn

6 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

<3

Capture.PNG.65305d608d642d9aa78bfd352e69a50f.PNG

Laughs at fascists, gorgeous smile, good taste in music and doesn't give a f**k about the coppers trying to huckle her away.

I want to take her out for a Turkish breakfast.

1 minute ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Just pics AFAIK

I doubt the EDL guys are all that intimidating, most of them are thick as f**k as you can imagine and the guy was probably embarrassing himself. 

1 minute ago, throbber said:

I doubt the EDL guys are all that intimidating, most of them are thick as f**k as you can imagine and the guy was probably embarrassing himself. 

Young asian lassie surrounding by the type of aggressive, drunken thugs the EDL attract? I know very few folk who wouldn't be at least a little intimidated by that if they were in that situation. Even if most of them are all mouth and the type of shitebag who would surround a young lassie and give her abuse there's still a mob mentality there which can be dangerous.

I don't think any of the EDL guys would likely do anything as there are police and cameras everywhere so i doubt she was in any sort of genuine danger. Fair play for her obviously and she is attractive, unlike this girl who looks like Ronnie Barker:

26 minutes ago, throbber said:

I don't think any of the EDL guys would likely do anything as there are police and cameras everywhere so i doubt she was in any sort of genuine danger. Fair play for her obviously and she is attractive, unlike this girl who looks like Ronnie Barker:

True. If she was a munter that pic wouldn't have made the papers.