Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Currently in Austria at the moment and was using the spa facilities in my hotel. 3 young ladies walk in, 2 fatties and 1 who was stunning. 2 get completely naked and let it all hang out, the stunning one keeps her modesty covered with a towel.

Such is life folks.

3 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

Currently in Austria at the moment and was using the spa facilities in my hotel. 3 young ladies walk in, 2 fatties and 1 who was stunning. 2 get completely naked and let it all hang out, the stunning one keeps her modesty covered with a towel.

Such is life folks.

Hard lines. I was at my old spa in Fife and a group of American girls walked in. They seemed to be some sort of college sports team. All perfect hair, teeth, figures etc. For some reason they'd walked through the changing rooms in their training gear and whipped it off (they had their swimsuits underneath sadly) poolside. Gave the group of fat old pervs/codgers a collective heart attack at the sight of these most un-Fife looking creatures.

Edited by Shandon Par

It seems that as well as this mysterious SPL forum (still don't know where it is), the Premiership forum is also under cyber attack.

I haven't got over the 00's yet so still refer to it as the SPL.

1 minute ago, throbber said:

I haven't got over the 00's yet so still refer to it as the SPL.

It will always be the First Division. When the leagues joined together again they should have gone back to D1-4, instead of confusing it with the English names.

Espresso is amazing stuff. I was caning it last night and was flat out from 6am-2am. Up again at 6am running with the dog then gardening 7am-9am before work. Listened to some Onyx on the way in and now hear the pub gently calling me.

Espresso is amazing stuff. I was caning it last night and was flat out from 6am-2am. Up again at 6am running with the dog then gardening 7am-9am before work. Listened to some Onyx on the way in and now hear the pub gently calling me.

Was listening to Onyx earlier. Can't beat a bit of angry rap to ready you for the weekend.