Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

53 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Pilot who developed a fear of flying jet aircraft wins unfair dismissal claim.

Any others P&Bers scared of the basic tools of their jobs?  Office workers worried about their keyboards?  Brickies afraid of their trowels? Drivers who can't drive?*

*Taxi drivers, this is a given.

My job involves meeting and interacting with people.  I’m not scared of it but it’s something I’d rather not do.

16 hours ago, Cerberus said:

The fire in Butte County is 170 sq miles and 23 people have died.

Butte lol

Almost as funny as the town named Paradise within Butte County that has virtually been burnt to the ground. 

Obviously when I say funny, I mean ironic funny, not ha ha funny.

I am severely under qualified for my current position, the job that they offered me to start with was above my skill set, within 90 minutes of being offered that job they decided to promote me to something I am not, they offered me a very good package and i took it, been spending the last 9 months spouting random pieandbovril world views during meetings that they seem to love, thanks mates, keep it up, i'm pushing for a new motorbike 

Almost as funny as the town named Paradise within Butte County that has virtually been burnt to the ground. 
Obviously when I say funny, I mean ironic funny, not ha ha funny.

Will they pave Paradise and put up a parking lot?

In our business we use sealants such as silicone.  Fortunately not in massive amounts.

We got notification in June that the prices were to increase between 11% and 19%. We had another notification earlier this month of a further price increase of between 17% and 20%.

So cumulativily 30% to 40% over 6 months!