Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

On 6/1/2018 at 14:11, Stellaboz said:

I've been looking to try get some pet cats, been hunting outside in some of the most mental thunder storms I've ever seen.

just, like, random other people's pet cats, or your own ?

34 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Check out @STVNews’s Tweet:

I was at Hillhead subway station just 10 minutes before this. It could have been me...

Still there, I walked past just before they cordoned off the bit outside Hillhead Library. Almost was me...

33 minutes ago, Netan Sansara said:

Still there, I walked past just before they cordoned off the bit outside Hillhead Library. Almost was me...

Stay safe x

Going into the Co-Op in Union St at lunchtime there when a junkie tried to tap me for money - said no and walked into the shop. As the door was closing, I heard him going "Fuckin' w**k..." 

I stopped dead, shouted "w**k?" and turned round - he may have broken the world record for the opioid-hindered shuffle.

All well and good...unfortunately, the downside was being confronted by a shop-full of people who'd just witnessed me walk in and shout an obscenity for no immediately apparent reason.

9 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Check out @STVNews’s Tweet:

I was at Hillhead subway station just 10 minutes before this. It could have been me...

8 hours ago, Netan Sansara said:

6 hours ago, NotThePars said:

I was probably going to go there for a late lunch. Could've been me if I'd woken up 5 hours earlier.

6 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

I must've been around there when I did the SubCrawl at Christmas.  Can't say for certain, I'd had a few by that point.

I work on Byres Road. Where's my pity