Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, Adam said:

Your friend must stay next door to my friend!

Remember the Scotland game as if it was yesterday. Never have I seen celebrations like that at a game in my life. Was such a crazy day, as I went from being guaranteed a ticket on the Friday night, to losing out, chasing about like f**k on the Saturday and getting one from Fuctifino from on here in the nick of time.

Being a Clyde fan I’m not normally involved in #Scenes at a game, but that was just unreal.

The 30 seconds after the second goal are a complete blur to me. You here people talking about having an out of body experience and think they are talking nonsense but I really did lose control of what I was doing then. My seat was on one of the aisles in the North Stand and all I remember is running up and down the stairs hugging guys who were about ten rows behind me at one point. Something I will never forget. Amazing what football can do!!

Always a bit seething with myself re that England game. I was watching it but my heart wasnt in it. Was in the house downstairs, wife and kids upstairs. Was so full of disiilusionment towards Scotland at the time that it didnt really hit me what was happening. I felt it was like a consolation. Going through the motions from myself.

That game was the most scenes I’ve ever had at a game by some distance. 

There was a family in front of us, looked more like rugby types, very polite applause throughout the game. First goal went in and the dad was celebrating, but still not quite scenes. Griffiths second, he ends about 10 rows down with his top off going absolutely nuts, even the Mum was going mad. The kids looked rather bemused at the whole situation although they did get somewhat caught up in the moment as well. 

Me and my brother ended up hugging everyone around us, was brilliant. 

I was stuck at work while we were busy going 2-1 up against England, so bollocks to the lot of you and I wish nothing but bad things for you all.

10 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I was stuck at work while we were busy going 2-1 up against England, so bollocks to the lot of you and I wish nothing but bad things for you all.

Taking one for the team. Legend.

I walked in on someone having a shite in a bucket today

Has happened to me a couple of times in work in the past few months. Why on earth would you not ensure the door was locked?!

10 minutes ago, Adam said:

Has happened to me a couple of times in work in the past few months. Why on earth would you not ensure the door was locked?!

This didn’t happen in a toilet :lol: The worst part was I struck a conversation up with him, I just thought he was sitting with his phone, wasn’t till I looked down I seen the kecks around his ankles 

This didn’t happen in a toilet :lol: The worst part was I struck a conversation up with him, I just thought he was sitting with his phone, wasn’t till I looked down I seen the kecks around his ankles 

Wait, what?!