Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

6 minutes ago, supermik said:

At the last place that I worked at, all the guys there used to rave about some female that worked/owned a local cafe. Never saw her so never paid much attention to them about her. Was passing the place earlier and thought I would get something to eat. When I went in there was a pretty looking young blonde girl behind the counter. I thought she was pretty enough but maybe not to the extent that they were getting so excited about. After about 10  seconds I heard a female voice from through the back in the kitchen, next moment this absolute vision came through the door! Ho Lee Fuk! Nobody should be allowed to be that stunning, there should have been a warning notice on the front door telling you to keep a tight hold on your jaw to stop it hitting the floor!

If I was 30 years younger..... I still wouldn’t stand a chance.

Into Chinese are you? 

11 minutes ago, supermik said:

At the last place that I worked at, all the guys there used to rave about some female that worked/owned a local cafe. Never saw her so never paid much attention to them about her. Was passing the place earlier and thought I would get something to eat. When I went in there was a pretty looking young blonde girl behind the counter. I thought she was pretty enough but maybe not to the extent that they were getting so excited about. After about 10  seconds I heard a female voice from through the back in the kitchen, next moment this absolute vision came through the door! Ho Lee Fuk! Nobody should be allowed to be that stunning, there should have been a warning notice on the front door telling you to keep a tight hold on your jaw to stop it hitting the floor!

If I was 30 years younger..... I still wouldn’t stand a chance.

losw_nora_steps.jpg

19 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

Michael Jackson super-fan John Lomas is desperate to change his name from Michael Jackson back to John Lomas. He reckons he has spent £1m on Jackson memorabilia, but can't get the £120 together to change his name back again.

11175920-6825715-image-a-1_1552991594850.jpg

If they're size 10 I'll give him £20 for the shoes. 

5 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

A smelly manky b*****d just came out the bogs after a shite and had the audacity to not was his hands.

Cheers for that, bloody weegies.

He probably used wet wipes for his hands and arse

Just now, Bairnardo said:
3 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:
I'm currently chain eating ice lollies because my freezer's broken.

What you planning to do with the Turkey Dinosaurs m9?

Quite alarmed by this post since I bought a bag of them on Monday, but if they don't make it it's no big loss.