Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

7 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

If you don’t understand the difference between “ghosts and ghouls” and an anti-Semitic mass murderer then you need help.

Nope.

Please enlighten me.

Ghosts and ghouls don't scare Jews now ffs.

Racist.

Chief Executive of WWF (the wildlife one) on the news there waxing lyrical about how humans are causing the loss of wildlife. 

“You know, I remember leaving milk out for hedgehogs in my garden but you just don’t see them any more” she pines.

Well hedgehogs have a milk intolerance which can induce severe diahorrea so they’ve probably all shat themselves to death you daft bint.

Listening to yesterday's Superscoreboard podcast at work this afternoon. The daily teaser question was name ten teams in Scotland or England who have a body part in their name. The host, Gordon Whatshisname, cheekily tells Keevins and Alex Rae not to even think about mentioning the team who play at the Emirates. They go to a break and when they come back, Twitter has predictably exploded with a different guess and now he has to tell them to definitely not mention the team that Stuart McCall currently manages. I was chuckling away at this when Keevins says Heart of Midlothian because it contains "ear", rather than the arguably more obvious "heart". What a show.

Listening to yesterday's Superscoreboard podcast at work this afternoon. The daily teaser question was name ten teams in Scotland or England who have a body part in their name. The host, Gordon Whatshisname, cheekily tells Keevins and Alex Rae not to even think about mentioning the team who play at the Emirates. They go to a break and when they come back, Twitter has predictably exploded with a different guess and now he has to tell them to definitely not mention the team that Stuart McCall currently manages. I was chuckling away at this when Keevins says Heart of Midlothian because it contains "ear", rather than the arguably more obvious "heart". What a show.
Was Scunthorpe a correct answer?

One of my colleagues was doing the same today and sent it over to me. Got all ten but took ages. And Scunthorpe was not a correct answer amazingly.

On 10/29/2018 at 21:26, CaspianChris said:

Why are some people just so idiotic they think something like this is acceptable.   Not one brain cell in working order in this guy. 

Don't watch any of the reruns of Allo Allo.... 

On 29/10/2018 at 21:26, CaspianChris said:

Why are some people just so idiotic they think something like this is acceptable.   Not one brain cell in working order in this guy. 

and not even a member of the royal family either... 

4 hours ago, MSU said:

border amateur club Cockburnspath and their english counterparts:

5bd8ecdfe7677_churchfc.jpg.9abb0f2d1ea28d5e2d15fe5884c12957.jpg

35 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

Comedy's like that I don't mind, although I prefer Dad's Army.  Probably my favourite episodes is the one with the U-Boat captain. 

I think that's everybody's favourite episode.

Edited by GordonD

A guy in my work was waiting on Man City beating Spurs on Monday night to win $3700 on his accumulator. He didn't have any way to watch it so was reading updates of the game with his finger hovering over the cash out button with City 1-0 up. With 1 minute to go, his mate who was watching the game texted him to say Spurs had equalised. Guy in my work immediately cashes out in a panic only to then get a text saying "Only kidding".  He still got $2700 but another 60 seconds and he'd have been up another grand. 

Sare yin. 

2 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

A guy in my work was waiting on Man City beating Spurs on Monday night to win $3700 on his accumulator. He didn't have any way to watch it so was reading updates of the game with his finger hovering over the cash out button with City 1-0 up. With 1 minute to go, his mate who was watching the game texted him to say Spurs had equalised. Guy in my work immediately cashes out in a panic only to then get a text saying "Only kidding".  He still got $2700 but another 60 seconds and he'd have been up another grand. 

Sare yin. 

A case of justifiable homicide imo.

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Sare yin. 

3 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Sare yin. 

Whilst the friend can be openly called a c**t here, why the f**k did that guy think he'd be able to cash out after a goal is scored? Betting apps have a delay to their cash out services for that exact reason. More the fool him.

Just now, The Moonster said:

Whilst the friend can be openly called a c**t here, why the f**k did that guy think he'd be able to cash out after a goal is scored? Betting apps have a delay to their cash out services for that exact reason. More the fool him.

That's exactly what I said to him but he said he did it in blind panic and didn't have time to think about it. 

He's surprisingly cool about it. I'd be fuming.