Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Now , 43 reddies from [mention=75768]Mediocre Hat Stand[/mention] In the last 48 hours , some dating back to posts in 2009. 
Creepy & pathetic , but also fucking hilarious

Who is mediocre hat stand?

14 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, Unleash The Nade said:
Now , 43 reddies from [mention=75768]Mediocre Hat Stand[/mention] In the last 48 hours , some dating back to posts in 2009. 
Creepy & pathetic , but also fucking hilarious

Main thing is you're not bothered

I honestly couldn’t give a toss , but just think it’s a bit  sad and weird that someone’s actually spending time trawling  through posts from 9 years ago .

They obviously have something sadly missing in their life 

Edited by Unleash The Nade

17 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

This is the YouGov poll result in the question Of how much do you need to earn before you are classed as rich

IMG_0624.jpg

It's not necessarily as you think it is. I now only work part-time but own properties, even though my wife works full-time I  wouldn't classify ourselves as rich, I  would say we're living comfortably.

2 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

A penis filler is a liquid - usually hyaluronic acid - which is injected into the soft tissue under the skin of the shaft.

f**k being Abdul.

Yes, but does it hurt?

Asking for a friend, obviously.

1 hour ago, Unleash The Nade said:

I honestly couldn’t give a toss , but just think it’s a bit  sad and weird that someone’s actually spending time trawling  through posts from 9 years ago .

Doubt he bothers reading them, just clicks on your profile, activity, last page and dot's away.

He was going crazy dotting my posts a few weeks back as well, so it won’t be PB at least!