Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

My last day in London!

After work I'm going to the nasty Weatherspoons in Wood Green (probably the scummiest Weatherspoons I've ever been in which is saying something) then heading down to Peckham for a special trans inclusive DIY Punk Gig (every band needs at least one Trans member to appear).  The two extremes of my London life: scummy drinking with other skint folk and then being an ultra liberal PC snowflake hardcore punk.

Guess which one of those sides of my social life is gonna take a dent in Greenock?

43 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

My last day in London!

After work I'm going to the nasty Weatherspoons in Wood Green (probably the scummiest Weatherspoons I've ever been in which is saying something) then heading down to Peckham for a special trans inclusive DIY Punk Gig (every band needs at least one Trans member to appear).  The two extremes of my London life: scummy drinking with other skint folk and then being an ultra liberal PC snowflake hardcore punk.

Guess which one of those sides of my social life is gonna take a dent in Greenock?

Neither. Ladies who look like men. Men with breasts. Rough pubs. Greenock is what the hipster bits of London aspire to.

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Did you get a look at the CCTV footage of you getting walloped?

Hopefully going to see it tomorrow in my interview with the cops. Going to stick it on Box Nation pay per view if it looks tasty. 

Hopefully going to see it tomorrow in my interview with the cops. Going to stick it on Box Nation pay per view if it looks tasty. 

Good thinking. There’s a fair number of P&B posters I would pay to see levelled...

11 minutes ago, Bold Rover said:

Watching the news there. Would I be alone in taking an instant dislike to LadBaby? Sanctimonious p***k.

I don't even have to watch the news to hate the c**t.  Anyone called/calling himself 'LadBaby' deserves to be locked in a wheelie bin with George Galloway from now until January 3rd.

The young adult we cared for has moved on to a place of his own. However, we still get letters addressed to him, (as we were his carers and my wife had power of attorney we open/opened his mail) and the latest one is in regards to his PIP/DLA. He is now getting £200.00 a month more than he got when he stayed with us, yet his condition/needs are no different from when he stayed with us. I'm wondering should he have been getting the higher rate all along. It's a bit annoying if he should have had the higher rate, he could have built up his savings etc. However, as is the norm with benefits you are never told what you are eligible for, you have to work it out for yourself.

His original claim was filled out by his (then) Social Worker and his latest by the Housing Association where he is now living, maybe they knew which boxes to tick.

4 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

The young adult we cared for has moved on to a place of his own. However, we still get letters addressed to him, (as we were his carers and my wife had power of attorney we open/opened his mail) and the latest one is in regards to his PIP/DLA. He is now getting £200.00 a month more than he got when he stayed with us, yet his condition/needs are no different from when he stayed with us. I'm wondering should he have been getting the higher rate all along. It's a bit annoying if he should have had the higher rate, he could have built up his savings etc. However, as is the norm with benefits you are never told what you are eligible for, you have to work it out for yourself.

His original claim was filled out by his (then) Social Worker and his latest by the Housing Association where he is now living, maybe they knew which boxes to tick.

Could it be to do with him paying rent now?