Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

so it went well then ?

most folks get themselves overworked up and then they go into shock when it starts.

keeping the sugar levels up helps combat that (my mate is a tattooist, i have caught a lot of whiteys at his place)

he usually tells them to bring lucozade or

monster etc, but i think relentless is better for it.

Yeah mate, alot easier than expected, its uncomfertable rather than sore.

That must have been a difficult case to investigate and find evidence for!

columbo.jpg

Just one more thi... oh wait, there isn't one more thing, you are clearly guilty. Get to jail now, there's a good lad.

Was there a comma in the first place though? You are just presuming I think what you are thinking. I thought you were clever Mr Lib.

No, you were supposed to infer it since you're the lovechild of Einstein and Oscar Wilde.

I was enjoying a wee game of LMA2007 last night and in the end of season screen where you get the final league placings of all of the European leagues, Hearts had won a domestic treble and the Uefa Cup under Valdas Ivanauskas, the Scottish league Golden Boot went to Steve Lovell of Aberdeen and Graham Weir scored 40 goals in Division 2 for QoS. A quite unlikely series of events, I'm sure you'll agree.