Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, G_Man1985 said:

The gypsies have also moved just in along the road at the old Tesco depot.

Just wanted to add that

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Lock up your washing.

But only after they've flogged you enough clothes pegs.

Edited by GordonD

1 hour ago, This time Perthshirebell said:

I think you're engaging in wordplay and tomfoolery  which isn't ever welcome on this online community forum.   

The services I was referring to was Abington.    Roxy Music wrote a song about it.   

But Nigel of HMHB is always going on about Tebay so that wins. 

My favourite services was a greasy spoon place that was like something out of the 70s on the A19. I loved it, my mate was disgusted. 

12 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

A defibrillator has been installed at Dundee crematorium.

This is clearly in case the corpse gets confused with one of the mourners. Defibrillator would show which one was still alive.

Mind you, it being Dundee, the corpse would be the only one wearing a suit.

1 minute ago, GordonD said:

This is clearly in case the corpse gets confused with one of the mourners. Defibrillator would show which one was still alive.

Mind you, it being Dundee, the corpse would be the only one wearing a suit.

Dead funny.

9 hours ago, tamthebam said:

But Nigel of HMHB is always going on about Tebay so that wins. 

My favourite services was a greasy spoon place that was like something out of the 70s on the A19. I loved it, my mate was disgusted. 

Come on now Thomas behave ... :P

20 hours ago, This time Perthshirebell said:

If the financials offered by Div are acceptable that I would accept.     

I see he's working through the programme and has changed his avatar.     This is a great start.   

Thank you for all your help TP. I understand that this could be a long road to redemption but we will take it a step at a time. 

Might need some assistance with point 5 and the Falkirk posters. I gave someone originally from those parts it back and a particularly hard time ... 6 weeks on he’s still not letting it go. Should I reach out to him? 

24 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Thank you for all your help TP. I understand that this could be a long road to redemption but we will take it a step at a time. 

Might need some assistance with point 5 and the Falkirk posters. I gave someone originally from those parts it back and a particularly hard time ... 6 weeks on he’s still not letting it go. Should I reach out to him? 

Could you point me in the direction of the Falkirk posters? They appear to have vanished from the Championship forum for some reason.

3 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Could you point me in the direction of the Falkirk posters? They appear to have vanished from the Championship forum for some reason.

Hey, bawjaws.

Gloating about being in the championship thread...tinpot thread for pish please.

4 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Gloating about being in the championship thread...tinpot thread for pish please.

You (and Pars) needed a big dose of financial doping to cement successful relegation to the nether regions of the league setup. Falkirk did it on pure sporting merit and for that I salute them.

Edited by Shandon Par

13 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

6 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

tumblr_nw71lcxceX1tuwesoo1_400.gif

You (and Pars) needed a big dose of financial doping to cement successful relegation to the nether regions of the league setup. Falkirk did it on pure sporting merit and for that I salute them.

In fairness, Falkirk paid Paul Hartley a weekly wage for quite a while. If that’s not dopey finances then I don’t know what is...