Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Don't be daft. I'm not getting my hole any time soon.

I'll shag you. We'll call it a payment for your parents paying for my EMA and hardship fund.

I think its about time that P&B knows that my team at the fives will be pulling a rangers, making a controversial signing in an attempt to make everyone hate him and not notice that we're actually pretty good and could well win the thing.

Yes, our very own El-Hadji Diouf will be the poster formerly known as Twisteh!

*Gets self in mindset for pantomime villains role.*

What is he known as now?

Edited by Mr. Brightside

G. Cowie

:lol::lol:

Kelvingrove park was quality yesterday with a few fellow P&Bers. I miss the days of sitting on hills getting absolutely out my tits, and what made it sweeter is the police walking right past it all without giving a hoot. Got punched in the back of the head on the way back to the subway station, of which I wasn't feeling at all until I woke up this morning. My mate also got kicked down the stairs, punched on the side of the head and his hand slashed. Neds must have beautiful lives.

:ph34r:

<br /><br /><br />

He spoke to me on FB the other day when he was drunk, was kinda funny.

I honestly don't remember that...

He's not texting me anything :(

I ran out of credit at some point. I had about twenty texts sitting in my outbox asking people if they were coming out. You were one of them. Don't worry. I never forgot about you.

Smurph is drunk and texting me nonsense. I can't imagine him being drunk.

If I was to describe it, I'd say it's like watching a cartoon. Something like Road Runner, only with Smurph playing the role of the unfortunate and accident prone Coyote.

:lol:

I just opened my bag that my carry out was in and found a tennents pint tumbler.

:lol:

I have said bottle of Buckfast, pakora, and one sausage from my sausage supper. That's breakfast sorted.