Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

The hamster I got my daughter for Easter is brilliant. It does not go to anyone but me.

As for the previous posts regarding sending a floater down Armitage Shanks harbour, better out and gone than taking a sair stomach. Shite away my cludgie filling amigo

Walking into Dundee city centre earlier and am confronted with the sight of 2 jakeballs (trackies, manky hair, the lot) and one rather tubby man child with a primary school PE kit-esque white polo shirt and blue shorts, both extremely tight and unflattering to his rather rotund appearance. So anyway PE kit man-child asked the 2 girls walking a few yards infront of me if they had a fag on them, which they said no. Expecting him to ask me for one I braced myself - only for him to turn away, and heard him mutter "Nah he won't smoke, he looks like a poof". Now I did have to laugh at this :lol: Although it appears wearing a t shirt and jeans with sunglasses, and not dressed like some pre-pubescent junkie freakshow constitutes as poof attire in Dundee these days. That's me telt and now know for next time!

Just booked some train tickets.

Tomorrow late morning Aberdeen to Montrose - £13.70

Tomorrow evening Perth to Aberdeen - £13.40

Last time I looked Perth was further from Aberdeen than Montrose,

but thats Scotrail - confusing hungover Scots for years and years.

I'm never going to shag my gran but I'd still rather not stink out her house dropping the Browns at the pool.

You're right though, I just went and did it anyway. If she doesn't like it then tough shit, as the saying goes.

Its a sad day when a man feels uncomfortable taking a dump inside his own four walls, my house guests are lucky if i close the bathroom door.

Its a sad day when a man feels uncomfortable taking a dump inside his own four walls, my house guests are lucky if i close the bathroom door.

And going by your wee picture thing they don't smell of roses either.

I have my first driving lesson today, I will reveal later whether it wass a RTBC or a PTTGOYN.

Well since you managed to post a new Musical Chairs question, I'm asuming it went okay? I was shitting myself on my first lesson, then come the end of it I couldn't believe how easy it was to pick up and now every lesson I've had since has been a stroll. Hopefully book my test soon. :)

Well since you managed to post a new Musical Chairs question, I'm asuming it went okay? I was shitting myself on my first lesson, then come the end of it I couldn't believe how easy it was to pick up and now every lesson I've had since has been a stroll. Hopefully book my test soon. :)

Yeah I answered in Facebook, but it went really well, it really is easy to get the hang of, after another couple of lessons it will become second nature. Next one on Wednesday, let's see if I can take a round about abut better.

Oh and good luck with your test when you book it.