Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I think the "simpsons pictures that i gone and done" page on facebook is the best thing I've seen in ages, in particular the captions below the pictures as they make no sense whatsoever.

It really is hilarious; the Radioactive Man one that was put up last night had me in stitches for a good few minutes. laugh.gif

It really is hilarious; the Radioactive Man one that was put up last night had me in stitches for a good few minutes. :lol:

I love the Sideshow Bob, Dr Nick Riviera and Jimbo Jones ones; and the description of Bob actually made me and my mate from uni cry with laughter at how ridiculous it was. How anyone can have "hair like a dead windmill" is beyond me :lol:

The US program "Cold Case" has stirred my loins for Kathryn Morris :)

Whit a darlin

r_ssp6cp43wd9mlxzmpt3j.jpg

nom nom nom.

i also have been watching cold case..

edit: cant quite shrink the pic down, everytime i edit it pops back up

Edited by weirdcal

I think the "simpsons pictures that i gone and done" page on facebook is the best thing I've seen in ages, in particular the captions below the pictures as they make no sense whatsoever.

That page is genius.

Was in dundees Olympia pool and these 2 idiots started on me, only problem was I was on the walkway and they were in the rapids and couldn't get out. :lol: it was when they came back round I cracked up.