Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

A dunno :lol:. English tomorrow, math Thursday then all the other subjects start on Monday.

I found 3rd year exams more difficult than 4th year ones personally. Although for some reason, teachers think it's appropriate to make you shit yourself with difficult papers that are no where near the standard of 4th year finals.

The only reason we did them was to "prepare" us for the important fourth year ones.

Wait till you get to highers, you'll be wishing you were back doing Standard grades/intermediates again :lol:

Having said that, if you end up doing advanced highers, you may very well find them easier than Highers like I did. I have no idea why that was the case, but for some reason all of that important stuff you have learned suddenly all comes together and makes sense. Especially in Chemistry...

I need to drop an absolute nuker, but my flatmate's girlfriend is round and I don't want to make a scene by stinking out half the house. Dilemmas.

I need to drop an absolute nuker, but my flatmate's girlfriend is round and I don't want to make a scene by stinking out half the house. Dilemmas.

Buy a bag for life with your Hardship fund and let rip into it.

It's your mates bird so you're never gonna shag her therefore who gives a fuck what she thinks?

I get paid on Friday so I'm tempted to finally get an iPhone 4.

I'm also tempted to add the cheapest tethering bundle (500MB for £5/month) so I can use my iPad or laptop if I find myself somewhere without WiFi.

It's your mates bird so you're never gonna shag her therefore who gives a f**k what she thinks?

I'm never going to shag my gran but I'd still rather not stink out her house dropping the Browns at the pool.

You're right though, I just went and did it anyway. If she doesn't like it then tough shit, as the saying goes.

I'm never going to shag my gran but I'd still rather not stink out her house dropping the Browns at the pool.

Irrelevant. You're in your own flat.

I can understand why you would make that point if you were at your flatemates birds house.