Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

5 hours ago, alta-pete said:

Walk the fucking dog M9. A Labrador will be fine knowing it’s getting out at either end of the day to move their bowels. It hates having to shite in your back yard.

Also, looking at it longer term, once the back yard becomes its shit pit, it stays the shit pit. And not just for him but every other loose animal that smells shite and is instantly drawn to shiteing in the shit pit. Get whoever is the owner to clear it up, you put your Longsdales on, get off your arse and get some fresh air.

(And take a couple of Tesco bags with you).

^^^Shat in throbber's garden.

She's going to be up at 4 and expect you to suffer with her. 
Merry Christmas. 

Still in bed claiming she’s not coming to my families today.

Just told her we’re not going to Glasgow to hers tomorrow then because she’s obviously very sick.

She’s now starting to stir and making moves to get up.

2 hours ago, mizfit said:

Just told her we’re not going to Glasgow to hers tomorrow then because she’s obviously very sick.

Try going away for Christmas together then you don't have to put up with either families!

10 hours ago, mizfit said:

The girlfriend has been in bed ill since half 5 trying to sleep of a cold.

I’ve enjoyed a nice curry, a few beers and a couple of movies on a rather quiet Christmas Eve.

Hopefully she makes this an occurring thing.

As she starts to recover, you'll end up catching it.

3 hours ago, mizfit said:

Looks like you'll need to wait a few days to fill her stocking, unless . . . . . . . . . . . . .      ya wee rascal  😁

It's going well at the house of Tynie so far.
Daughter improving in health but still ropey,  son riddled with a viral urti, and is just miserable.  I'm full of the cold and the Mrs is working.
Still got to go pick up my mother then the in laws arrive.   Wife finishes bumping off patients about 3 so that will help.
Oh and I just broke two wine glasses.
Ho ho ho.

Is that arsehole or a brother in law coming round?

Had a scheduled blood test at hospital today. Tumor marker came back at 52.3 with the threshold being 45. 
Was sent for a CT scan but won't find out the results until the 9th of January due to the holidays [emoji20]

Sorry to read this. I hope the CT scan comes back with better news. Best wishes to you.

Had a scheduled blood test at hospital today. Tumor marker came back at 52.3 with the threshold being 45. 
Was sent for a CT scan but won't find out the results until the 9th of January due to the holidays [emoji20]

Fucking hell sir! [emoji15]

Fingers toes and everything else crossed for good news 🤞

3 hours ago, sjc said:

Was sent for a CT scan but won't find out the results until the 9th of January due to the holidays :(

Shite news bud, fingers crossed for you 🤞

3 hours ago, sjc said:

Was sent for a CT scan but won't find out the results until the 9th of January due to the holidays :(

Is that yours or your daughter's? Hope all goes well in either case.