Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

58 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Is that yours or your daughter's? Hope all goes well in either case.

Mine. Sakura's we're all within range back at the start of December, thankfully. 

I've been feeling really tired recently and also felt a bit flu like (shivers plus brittle bones feeling) with a high temperature a few days back, so perhaps not surprising.

13 minutes ago, sjc said:

Mine. Sakura's we're all within range back at the start of December, thankfully. 

I've been feeling really tired recently and also felt a bit flu like (shivers plus brittle bones feeling) with a high temperature a few days back, so perhaps not surprising.

Well, that's one bit of good news.

You've enough on your plate without that.

Guest Moomintroll
Had a scheduled blood test at hospital today. Tumor marker came back at 52.3 with the threshold being 45. 
Was sent for a CT scan but won't find out the results until the 9th of January due to the holidays [emoji20]
Shite to hear that sjc, fingers crossed for some good news from the scan.

15 hours ago, sjc said:

Had a scheduled blood test at hospital today. Tumor marker came back at 52.3 with the threshold being 45. 

Was sent for a CT scan but won't find out the results until the 9th of January due to the holidays :(

Hope everything works out man

On 26/12/2019 at 09:01, sjc said:

Was sent for a CT scan but won't find out the results until the 9th of January due to the holidays :(

You’re the Captain Scarlet family so I have no doubt you’ll deal with this latest thing sent to test you.