Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 hours ago, throbber said:

I think I’m going to go sober and drive on Christmas Day. We are going round to the FiL’s for dinner at around 3 o clock, he stays 7 miles away which would be around half an hour in a taxi but we would need to take 2 taxis from our house to his as there are 5 adults, 2 toddlers and one dog and with inflated taxi prices on Christmas Day it could be about £150 spent on taxis for the household or half that if I take the car to his and leave it overnight but I would need to go and get it on Boxing Day which would be another ball ache. Considering there are toddlers there that will need to be home around 8 o clock it isn’t really that much of a sacrifice, plus I didn’t really want to go round to his anyway as he is a p***k.

Cpuld you not leave the dog at home?

On 22/12/2019 at 11:55, Drew Brees said:

Guy got a kb from Nicos nightclub in glasgow last night, said he'd come back with a gun and shoot them. Fair play to the bouncers who tackled him. f**k knows where he got the gun from, app he had 1 bullet.

https://imgur.com/a/ZFx2GRB

Donk must've emigrated to Glasgow. 

5 hours ago, supermik said:

Nice to see the shy, retiring, demure Miss Flack keeping a low profile at her court appearance earlier..

8A8E1AB0-22C9-4285-8174-00ADB01FDF30.png

The scenario is thus:

You just know she is trouble and that it will end in disaster, probably quite soon although the impact will last much longer. Will this knowledge stop you? Will it fūck!

11 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Could be a few on here nervous of late night knocks on the door and fast tracked deportation to Virginistan.

If it was my dog I would do that no bother but I’m not even going to suggest that as an option tomorrow. I still think driving there and back is the most hassle free option.
Would you really want to be drinking in the company you are in anyway? Thought you hated the FIL?

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
36 minutes ago, throbber said:

If it was my dog I would do that no bother but I’m not even going to suggest that as an option tomorrow. I still think driving there and back is the most hassle free option.

Would you really want to be drinking in the company you are in anyway? Thought you hated the FIL?

I'm sure it was mutual, in that the In-Laws didn't really give a f**k about them either.

4 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

I'm sure it was mutual, in that the In-Laws didn't really give a f**k about them either.

I still holding out hope that Throbber has played this fool and actually has Christmas dinner lined up at his own house, and just fucks Throbbettes dad off without so much as a phone call. 

IIRC he did say he was considering this option, so anytging less is a bottle job 

(IMO)