Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

The forecast for next week in Edinburgh looks good, that said it was similar last week and every day apart from Wednesday was cloudy with very few sunny spells and a cold wind throughout. I’m pretty sure we are being given forecasts that are being fabricated to look better so the public remains hopeful of a better tomorow.

22864124-88CB-4838-9DC0-60CC121F5135.png

1 hour ago, throbber said:

The forecast for next week in Edinburgh looks good, that said it was similar last week and every day apart from Wednesday was cloudy with very few sunny spells and a cold wind throughout. I’m pretty sure we are being given forecasts that are being fabricated to look better so the public remains hopeful of a better tomorow.

22864124-88CB-4838-9DC0-60CC121F5135.png  IMG_2BCDEFB544C3-1.thumb.jpeg.69a876efaea88d39fb749a2d604f29e2.jpeg

hah - iPhone weather top trumps !

i win on todays temp and conditions being nicer, higher average temp next week, more sunny days, but throbber wins for having half hour extra daylight, a newer phone - and I presume that i lose by default anyway for being a tragic w****r, and in england - bah....

😐

Edited by Herman Hessian

6 hours ago, Dele said:

I've made crunchie fudge in the slow cooker this morning and I have no idea how but it looks like I've absolutely fucked it. Resembles brownie more than fudge. :shutup

Will let it set and hopefully the fridge has magic healing powers. 

Hoosebrick. 

Binned. 

Took some empire biscuits to a wee old lady across the square, and her face just lit up when she opened the door and could her voice break as she said thanks. As I walked away I started to well up. I'm not an emotional person but that just hit me hard. [emoji22][emoji22]

3 minutes ago, philpy said:

Took some empire biscuits to a wee old lady across the square, and her face just lit up when she opened the door and could her voice break as she said thanks. As I walked away I started to well up. I'm not an emotional person but that just hit me hard. emoji22.pngemoji22.png

Imagine how you'll feel when she gets Covid symptoms in a few days. :bag 

16 minutes ago, philpy said:
18 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:
Chez philpy..
Hello police? Yeah I just saw the old boot across the street leave her house for the second time today. 
1FB8D808-2F45-45A2-B12D-29083B1517CA.jpeg.3251a6cff5a755d629051c0b9bce6fe1.jpeg
589C0B68-066D-4EE6-ACD7-1ED3180F6765.jpeg.4f10d4794763af8dfa420d9a67a54606.jpeg

You could get arrested for crimes against fashion.

That was kind of you. Was chatting to an old boy today (from a distance) about cars and he decided he’s going to get himself a GTi when all this is over. 

13 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

A guy just chapped the door and ran away into his car and drove up the road leaving me with a curry I didn't order. A bit of sleuthing (phoning them up and asking who it was supposed to be for) I have done my good deed for the day by delivering said curry.

Guy wasn't in the least bit entertained by my story of how it ended up in my possession so I kind of wish I'd kept it now, smelled fantastic.

Anyhow was more to avoid the delivery guy getting the sack at a bad time.

Should have written “licked by Mixu” on the lid.

5 minutes ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

Went to Warriston cemetery today. It's pretty big and really nice, nature is taking it over and it has a really peaceful atmosphere.  

It’s a popular place.  People are dying to get into...

Actually, maybe not the best time.

1 hour ago, MixuFixit said:

A guy just chapped the door and ran away into his car and drove up the road leaving me with a curry I didn't order. A bit of sleuthing (phoning them up and asking who it was supposed to be for) I have done my good deed for the day by delivering said curry.

Guy wasn't in the least bit entertained by my story of how it ended up in my possession so I kind of wish I'd kept it now, smelled fantastic.

Anyhow was more to avoid the delivery guy getting the sack at a bad time.

ETA they've just put a note through the door saying thanks so now I feel like I misread the doorstep frostiness

I'd have munched it.

A load of mates have met up and are sitting getting on it which has annoyed me no end and now the lassie I'm texting has got half pished and is constantly sending videos of herself singing songs from about 2000.

GTF. I'm trying to watch Spectre.