Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

26 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

No Wattoo goes up to woman in nightclubs and moves their hair aside so he can speak to them. It was a St Johnstone poster who sat behind another St Johnstone poster and started smelling her hair. (I think).

Aye, you're right enough. 

I can't remember but did the St Johnstone fan volunteer that information or did someone else clock him?

41 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

I got 1:12 into that and had to put it off. Genuinely horrible. The worst part of it is how freaked out the wee lassies are. They've obviously been told before going on camera that they should smile profusely but they actually can't hide their disgust when he does it.

Not using the word "beast" but v.v strange behaviour.

I take it these wee girls aren't related to him. It is very strange behaviour.

That video is very unnerving. You get touchy feely folk that make you uncomfortable and invade personal space but he's throwing his head into children's hair, repeatedly. Even once they're slightly ushered away. I managed about 30 seconds and it went off. 

12 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

I think I'm going to stop drinking after last night's dream/nightmare 

Firstly I was being chased by @throbberon a bike, thankfully wasn't caught.

Secondly I had @Shandon Par trying to flog me a pair of shoes on a bus, bizarre as I don't go on buses.

Thirdly in a medical capacity I had @Sergeant Wilson attending due to Scabies.

Thankfully I then woke up.

Have you ever met any of these three dream haunters IRL? If not, how’d you know it was them?

Dreams about being chased imply you are avoiding an issue or a person/confrontation in life. The dreams that someone is trying to sell you something is your mind suggesting you should consider change or try something different. 

Any of this sound familiar?

1 minute ago, Tynierose said:

That's the weird thing, Wilson came in wearing his gearing, Throbber was shouting its throbber, and the fifer introduced himself too.  Very odd.

😂

Just now, throbber said:

Dreams about being chased imply you are avoiding an issue or a person/confrontation in life. The dreams that someone is trying to sell you something is your mind suggesting you should consider change or try something different. 

Any of this sound familiar?

Bollux. I had a dream once where I heard a gunshot and then a bunch of folk chased me down a track. I then caught a glimpse of my reflection in an ambulance window and I was Linford Christie.

Forgot to add a bit about my older brother's story.

One of the kids had 4 kids of her own, so he was a step grandfather before he was 30 (not all were born before he was 30 though).

My brother and his partner had chickens in the back garden for a period. One of them died when she was away. A day after she got she asked him why there was a chicken in the bin. One of them had died so he had just lobbed it in to the black bin outside.

Edited by DA Baracus

1 hour ago, Tynierose said:

I think I'm going to stop drinking after last night's dream/nightmare 

Firstly I was being chased by @throbberon a bike, thankfully wasn't caught.

Secondly I had @Shandon Par trying to flog me a pair of shoes on a bus, bizarre as I don't go on buses.

Thirdly in a medical capacity I had @Sergeant Wilson attending due to Scabies.

Thankfully I then woke up.

Couldn't have been me as I was busy fighting an alligator in my sleep. Knew I had to go straight into a full-on morning at work so probably just anxiety at knowing there was so much to do. Not been on a bus for a long long time either. Will be moving house soon though so may need to offload some shoes. 

The scabies case sounds the most likely to come true. 

59 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Couldn't have been me as I was busy fighting an alligator in my sleep. Knew I had to go straight into a full-on morning at work so probably just anxiety at knowing there was so much to do. Not been on a bus for a long long time either. Will be moving house soon though so may need to offload some shoes. 

The scabies case sounds the most likely to come true. 

Sadly true. A mate (really) was familiar with a young lady of dubious hygeine. He brought her and her little friends to a few pubs, gigs etc. Scabies was rife for a few weeks before we worked out the source.

Very unpleasant! 

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Forgot to add a bit about my older brother's story.

One of the kids had 4 kids of her own, so he was a step grandfather before he was 30 (not all were born before he was 30 though).

My brother and his partner had chickens in the back garden for a period. One of them died when she was away. A day after she got she asked him why there was a chicken in the bin. One of them had died so he had just lobbed it in to the black bin outside.

Here is your brother, I assume, with his Dunfermline themed pet. 

the simpsons episode 24 GIF

On 09/07/2020 at 17:34, DA Baracus said:

I have my own theory about it, and it isn't that.

Is your theory that your brother has a massive wanger and he's the only man his missus could find who could touch the sides and satisfy her overstretched lady parts?

Just now, Dee Man said:

Is your theory that your brother has a massive wanger and he's the only man his missus could find who could touch the sides and satisfy her overstretched lady parts?

It is not.

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Sadly true. A mate (really) was familiar with a young lady of dubious hygeine. He brought her and her little friends to a few pubs, gigs etc. Scabies was rife for a few weeks before we worked out the source.

Very unpleasant! 

Was her name Gentian Violet ?

Watching a programme this morning with subtitles on and a song started playing. The subtitles read *You Spin Me Round by Dead or Alive plays*. Thought it was a bit strange given deaf people won't have any clue what that is.