Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

19 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

No toilet. Good luck trying to melt that jobbie down the shower drain when you’re trying to impress a burd.

That's what I thought. I clicked on the link and there are more photos - one facing the opposite way shows a door in the corner which is either a cupboard or the cludgie.

Been on 12hr nights and it's been roasting. Come home take the socks off and clean my feet (don't shower until I get up) this morning I couldn't be bothered washi g my feet as I just wanted a 4hr sleep before getting up again. I've ended up scratching about 8 layers of skin off the top of my left foot. Agony. 

14 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Been on 12hr nights and it's been roasting. Come home take the socks off and clean my feet (don't shower until I get up) this morning I couldn't be bothered washi g my feet as I just wanted a 4hr sleep before getting up again. I've ended up scratching about 8 layers of skin off the top of my left foot. Agony. 

Someone nick your patrol car ;)

14 hours ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

How many coherent sentences do you think were made in this programme? I’ll go for six. 

903C4C5C-38D0-41FB-8E78-B2C90AABADD8.jpeg

Depends whether Gazza turned up with a can of lager and a chicken supper.

I was watching an episode of "can't pay we'll take it away" this morning. Neil ruddock was on it but they blurred his face out. We know what he looks like FFS. 
Aye and his gf/wife is a right c**t.

43 minutes ago, philpy said:

I was watching an episode of "can't pay we'll take it away" this morning. Neil ruddock was on it but they blurred his face out. We know what he looks like FFS. 

I take it he took legal action, as I remember seeing that episode years ago, and there was no attempt made to conceal his identity.

Unless his missus has spent all his money again since then, and this is a new one.

16 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
45 minutes ago, philpy said:

Aye and his gf/wife is a right c**t.

Shrill, shrieking, entitled harpy, who had the cheek to default on her debts and scream about the bailiffs being "scum", IIRC.

Shrill, shrieking, entitled harpy, who had the cheek to default on her debts and scream about the bailiffs being "scum", IIRC.
Also threw water over one of the guys I'm sure. Jumped up little cow.

The whole programme can be comedy gold at times though. I remember one episode where it was a takeaway, and the debtors kept claiming he wasn't the owner, they phoned a mobile number, his phone rang and he still claimed he was someone else 😂😂

2 minutes ago, philpy said:

The whole programme can be comedy gold at times though. I remember one episode where it was a takeaway, and the debtors kept claiming he wasn't the owner, they phoned a mobile number, his phone rang and he still claimed he was someone else 😂😂

Only one? I seem to remember that happening all the time!

I do love the ones who give it, "I'm totally broke, mate, not a penny, about to declare bankruptcy, sleeping on my parents floor, renting my colon out as a storage locker," then pull out a shoebox with about half a million quid in when the bailiffs move to have their car impounded  :lol:

Only one? I seem to remember that happening all the time!
I do love the ones who give it, "I'm totally broke, mate, not a penny, about to declare bankruptcy, sleeping on my parents floor, renting my colon out as a storage locker," then pull out a shoebox with about half a million quid in when the bailiffs move to have their car impounded  [emoji38]
They're the best ones "completely broke mate" " sound we'll take the car" "will he accept 20k if I can get it today". I often forget about my bank account with my spare 20 grand in it.

6 minutes ago, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:

I was out for a walk and there was a group of about 8 guys having a kick about on an astroturf pitch and 2 or 3 were wearing Rangers tops.

A boy of about 10 cycled past them, clocked the Rangers tops and shouted W.A.T.P in encouragement. Not we are the people, the actual acronym.

FFS!

7 minutes ago, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:

I was out for a walk and there was a group of about 8 guys having a kick about on an astroturf pitch and 2 or 3 were wearing Rangers tops.

A boy of about 10 cycled past them, clocked the Rangers tops and shouted W.A.T.P in encouragement. Not we are the people, the actual acronym.

It makes me laugh when I hear people say "WATP". It's actually quicker to say "We Are The People".