Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

This will be Rule #1 when I complete the takeover:

Pasty Scotsmen will be permanently forbidden to take their tops off in any public place. The fine will be pound for pound, so hitting the fatties hardest.

There is no place for such behaviour in civilised society.

Edited by vikingTON

Just been watching the end of England ladies vs Japan ladies and I would just like to say that the women co-commentator is a complete and utter idiot. Everything she says is bullshit, and the comment she made that sums her up is that Japan ladies are "far to honest" after one lassie didn't dive in the box to get a penalty. Guy Mowbray rightly pulled her up on it and made her out to be the fool she is.

Twice today I have done a jobby in our upstairs toilet, forgetting that there isn't any toilet paper upstairs, and had to waddle downstairs with my trousers at my ankles and a shitey arse to wipe my bum in the downstairs loo.

Thankfully I've now remembered to bring toilet paper upstairs.

Twice today I have done a jobby in our upstairs toilet, forgetting that there isn't any toilet paper upstairs, and had to waddle downstairs with my trousers at my ankles and a shitey arse to wipe my bum in the downstairs loo.

Thankfully I've now remembered to bring toilet paper upstairs.

Have you no curtains in the upstairs loo? :o

Not when its a certain size, its too hard to remove or cover up.

Not hard, just expensive, £60 a session for laser treatment where they do a square inch per session. Depending on the tattoo that one square inch may take more than one session.

I've led a sheltered life and have no idea what 1690WATP is, could someone enlighten me?

Not hard, just expensive, £60 a session for laser treatment where they do a square inch per session. Depending on the tattoo that one square inch may take more than one session.

I've led a sheltered life and have no idea what 1690WATP is, could someone enlighten me?

I 69'd old women at T in the park.