Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

The other half has been on the phone for 2 hours with her pal from work which she left at 6, dont think I've ever spend even 30 mins on the phone to someone.

13 hours ago, 101 said:

People are c***s.

The tabloid rags and red tops all have pictures of the carnage from numerous different locations all over England.  Their headlines all refer to "Brits" and "Britons" being responsible.  Arseholes.

I'm sure if similar was to happen in Scotland, they'd be clear that it was "Scots" responsible.  

1 hour ago, hearthammer said:

The tabloid rags and red tops all have pictures of the carnage from numerous different locations all over England.  Their headlines all refer to "Brits" and "Britons" being responsible.  Arseholes.

I'm sure if similar was to happen in Scotland, they'd be clear that it was "Scots" responsible.  

Yeh but they newspapers don't have short hand for English, c***s would do I guess. Also people in England especially those that buy the red tops and read the mail have no idea what the difference between Brits and English is.

On 30/03/2021 at 19:58, Stormzy said:

Aye that's definitely a little bit of a strange line 😂

This is the first song I heard since Old Town Road, which I heard mega early because it was actually initially released with a RDR2 video. I actually like the new song after a few listens now. 

Man knows how to write a hook!

Just now, Abby Normal said:

How is the smelly fridge getting on?

Sprayed it thoroughly and have had a bowl of cut lemons in water along with a bought fridge odour neutraliser in since it happened.  Working fine.  Thanks if it was your good self who gave me the tips  👍

2 hours ago, Abby Normal said:

It looks like someone has swung on it - it’s a bit fecked!

Anyone who has witnessed any part of my basketball 'career' will vouch that it wasn't me.

PS, the first hall I played regularly in had an identical setup as that one, only the door underneath the backboard opened INTO the hall.

How we laughed, as we regularly visited the local A&E.