Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

4 minutes ago, Empty It said:

I forgot about her, desperate to be the new Steve Jobs.

She got off lightly imo, flogging a medical diagnostic kit that she knew didn't work. Don't give a f**k about all the rich mugs and celebrities who invested in it mind.

Edited by welshbairn

2 hours ago, coprolite said:

In defence of employment, someone else bears the costs of my procrastination, laziness and incompetence. 

I had this discussion last week with a colleague. I don't mind them working, as long as they are discreet and don't set any precedents.

On 17/11/2022 at 20:23, johnnydun said:

Does any of our older generation on here play walking football? Surely there must be some kind of urge to make a sprint for the ball if it is 5ft in front of you?

I know a few.

Some about my age which surprises me as they’re still fit.  Id like to think I’ve a few more toddles/own goals around Soccerworld before I reach that stage yet.

A local fire brigade has issued an urgent message to anyone who is attempting to cook a steak in a toaster.

In what is the latest potentially hazardous trend taking over TikTok, thousands are taking part in the 'toaster steak' challenge, which as the name suggests, you put a raw steak in a toaster to cook.

Toaster.png

The trend has got that out of hand, the London Fire Brigade has had to issue a statement telling people not to take part.

Screenshot_2022-11-19_at_11.42.27.png

40 minutes ago, bennett said:

A local fire brigade has issued an urgent message to anyone who is attempting to cook a steak in a toaster.

In what is the latest potentially hazardous trend taking over TikTok, thousands are taking part in the 'toaster steak' challenge, which as the name suggests, you put a raw steak in a toaster to cook.

Toaster.png

The trend has got that out of hand, the London Fire Brigade has had to issue a statement telling people not to take part.

Screenshot_2022-11-19_at_11.42.27.png

On the contrary, please do cook a steak in a toaster. And once it’s switched on, please make sure you use a metal fork to poke it into the machine.

(not you obvs Benny).