Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

23 hours ago, superwell87 said:

Watching footage of the plane that's on fire at Tokyo airport. Some of the footage/ pictures are quite frightning. It's a miracle all passengers and crew managed to escape.

Plane on fire at Tokyo airport

Looks like they all got out because they're Japanese and used to doing exactly as they're told.  They didn't rush the exits and they didn't stop to get their bags. 

If that had been the Jet2 Manchester to Alicante, they'd all be dead. 

I went for a longish run wearing a cheap white t shirt the other day and severely chafed my nipples. I’d reddy-brown patches on the front of my chest where the blood and fluid was seeping through. Must remember to lube next time. 

1 hour ago, Derry Alli said:

It's lovely. I wish I knew of this sooner. I feel violated this wasn't taught in school.

Do you administer the vinegar immediately beforehand or leave it to absorb for a bit?

Also malt vinegar or anything will do?

Just now, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Do you administer the vinegar immediately beforehand or leave it to absorb for a bit?

Also malt vinegar or anything will do?

It has only been malt I've used so far. As for the length of time, with cold rolls I'm usually faffing about doing other things so it definitely has time to soak into the bread.

22 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

It has only been malt I've used so far. As for the length of time, with cold rolls I'm usually faffing about doing other things so it definitely has time to soak into the bread.

Smashing. Will give this a go.

1 hour ago, MacDuffman said:

anti abortion nutters outside Glasgow Royal today. I thought they were baning them from being outside hospitals. Think its that Texas based mob.

Saw them. Gave them a filthy look - that'll learn 'em. 

4 hours ago, MacDuffman said:

anti abortion nutters outside Glasgow Royal today. I thought they were baning them from being outside hospitals. Think its that Texas based mob.

Keep them, please!