Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

One of the quotes I read today about that woman in France from one of the men who came in was that they assumed it was legal because it was filmed. And others that that it was legal because it was the guy's wife and he could do what he liked. I know the point of a defence is to find an excuse for the defendant's behaviour but it feels like some of them weren't trying very hard.

1 hour ago, Boo Khaki said:

In a similar vein, someone me and Mrs Khaki have known for years has just been done for possession of CSA images. Not just a few, but thousands. We've always thought he was extremely odd and creepy, and certain services have had to talk to him before about his behaviour. But what do you do about somebody like that? Go to the polis and suggest they seize his hard-drives just because he comes across as a bit of an oddball?

How other people behave is not my responsibility, it's not up to me to police it, and it's no reflection on me if it turns out they are total wrong'uns. I don't lose any sleep over it, even though I think what this person has done is abhorrent and he always gave me the creeps.

I think loads of people are odd and creepy. I’d think most people know lots of odd and creepy folk. If everyone reported people they thought were odd and creepy there would be a full time police force for odd and creepy reports.  I agree with you, you’ve done nothing wrong. It’s not your place to report unless you actually witness something genuinely reportable. 

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

One of the quotes I read today about that woman in France from one of the men who came in was that they assumed it was legal because it was filmed. And others that that it was legal because it was the guy's wife and he could do what he liked. I know the point of a defence is to find an excuse for the defendant's behaviour but it feels like some of them weren't trying very hard.

f**king hell. I suppose it's not been that long since a man could legally rape his wife in the UK, but I'm assuming that loaning her out for other men to assault would still have been illegal. Surely.

If you want to read some horrifying statistics about the opinions of Britons, click here: https://theweek.com/98330/when-did-marital-rape-become-a-crime

One in three Britons believe rape can't occur unless the victim was beaten up first.
One in five women believe that a woman can't have been raped if she flirted with a man before the assault happened.
More than a third of pensioners don't believe that a woman can be raped by her husband.

WTAF.

Coming home from Aberdeen tonight and think I killed a duck. It was foggy and dark and a car was in the opposite lane so didn't have my high beams on. Noticed it right at the last second just having a wee wander across the road. Tried to pull my car so it went under the middle of my car but heard it connect and felt the worse. Nothing like that has really happened to me before so I was just in shock more than anything. Wasn't really a possibility to stop and check on it such was the fog and dark but I just feel like a bag of shite about it now. 

Had just went to see Beetlejuice Beetlejuice at the cinema in 4DX in Aberdeen with the missus so it completely ruined a good wee night for me. 

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Coming home from Aberdeen tonight and think I killed a duck. It was foggy and dark and a car was in the opposite lane so didn't have my high beams on. Noticed it right at the last second just having a wee wander across the road. Tried to pull my car so it went under the middle of my car but heard it connect and felt the worse. Nothing like that has really happened to me before so I was just in shock more than anything. Wasn't really a possibility to stop and check on it such was the fog and dark but I just feel like a bag of shite about it now. 

Had just went to see Beetlejuice Beetlejuice at the cinema in 4DX in Aberdeen with the missus so it completely ruined a good wee night for me. 

Lame Duck with Pair of Crutches Stock Vector - Illustration of funny ...

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Hopefully wasn't this duck, or you're in trouble. It'll find you and f**k you up.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

The fact that I see the poster @Archie McSquackle reading the thread and when I looked, I just noticed the 'quack' part of his name made me feel worse tbh.

Rest in peace sweet Prince. Thoughts and prayers with your family and loved ones...

Destroyed a squirrel driving through Wales a couple of weeks ago, not my fault that it chose to ignore standard road crossing rules. I explained my deathly adventure to the 3 squirrels who abide at the back of my garden, they agreed that Welsh squirrels were thick as pigshit and deserved all they got.

12 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

The only part-way believable ones I read was that the wife was in on it and it was  their thing for her to be drugged before having sex with random guys while the husband videoed them - I guess the truth was no stranger than this fiction.  

8 hours ago, Plumpy said:

Destroyed a squirrel driving through Wales a couple of weeks ago, not my fault that it chose to ignore standard road crossing rules. I explained my deathly adventure to the 3 squirrels who abide at the back of my garden, they agreed that Welsh squirrels were thick as pigshit and deserved all they got.

Reported to RSPCA.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Found this photo earlier of my old boy and me on a trip to London. Photo taken by my old dear. Quality Dons top and quality location. 

Top parenting.

IMG_1034.jpeg

Quality recreation of the Aberdeen badge of the time with your legs.

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Found this photo earlier of my old boy and me on a trip to London. Photo taken by my old dear. Quality Dons top and quality location. 

Top parenting.

IMG_1034.jpeg

Nice family day out at the Soho cinema was it? #OFTW

4 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Top parenting.

IMG_1034.jpeg

2 hours ago, The Naitch said:

Nice family day out at the Soho cinema was it? #OFTW

No wonder the markets were as popular. " A punnet of strawberries, a bag of Maris Pipers and eh, one for Deep Throat 3, please". Saturday morning sorted.