Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Apples are best eaten with a knife. No peeling, just cutting off slices and eating them.

Tried this today. My gut feeling is that if marketed properly it could takeover from smoking for people trying to project the cool rebel image. I think it would need a flick knife or one of those butterfly ones to pull it off right though.

Usually I hate coming home to the usual lame wee pile of letters on the doormat. On an exciting mail day I might be treated to a second bank statement or maybe even a special pizza deal I might use one day but today... was a pay rise day. cool.gif

This calls for Knobbly Bobbly. biggrin.gif

Had an enjoyable erm,,,, discussion with a couple of idiots on the Central Scotland Police facebook page today. It's on the upcoming Orange Walk planned for Saturday if anyone wants a wee gander at it. Highlights include the 'Queens Highway'. :)

Bit of a mixed day feelings wise but mostly good. Sent off my application form for the Royal Fleet Auxialliry. Then had a good session at pre season training before coming home checking my mailbox to find my certificate of service and veterans badge has arrived from the navy and also in the post my certificate saying that I'm a qualified SIA door supervisor. Most importantly though I had also got a letter from forth ports inviting me for a interview next week to work on the pilot boats at Granton. Quite chuffed with that as I never applied for the job. I handed my cv in seven months back and they contacted me.

When in one of those big whirlpool things at the gym/swimming pool placing the palms of your hands over two of the jets and letting yourself be propelled to the other side whilst shouting "I'm Iron Man" makes for a great afternoons entertainment.

You get funny looks from the other folk in there with you though. Fascists

Edited by KnightswoodBear

Guest The Phoenix

I played tennis today for the first time in over 30 years.

I got beaten 6-1, 6-0.

I was all over my opponent in the game I won.

Four first serves in and a cross court forehand winner to die for.

Pwoud, very pwoud.

Edit: Dane-don's a c**t. :D

Edited by The Phoenix

No, but are you really going to complain about it just because of that? Nope!

It's not actually a view of her chebs though. She covered them in acrylic paint and then just shoved them into paper. sad.gif

I'm in the friend zone.

Challenge accepted cool.gif

Challenge completed. It's taken longer than expected, but I win. f**k the system.

greggy.jpg

cool.gif