Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1342213174[/url]' post='6427951']

Well just had a lovely day with the girlfriend with her family, got treated to a meal by them and Have been given a bottle of champers.

I can't wait to go out tomorrow night with my mates now.

It is nice that you are still with it so to say, hope you had a nice night but don't get too drunk with your mates tomorrow in case you do something silly. Lol wink.gif

There was a about a dozen outside Hampden yesterday.

Orcas?............sorry I thought you said........well you know...

Getting sloppy sarge, you cracked the same gag maybe even in the same thread when I mentioned orcas off Achiltibuie 2 weeks ago....... I blame the booze.....;)

Saw this Stoat or Weasle attack a rabbit in the car park today. The rabbit was at least three times it size,but was not going to give up. Even when a car drove in it backed off , took cover and then returned and carried of its prize. What a rammy.

Mum was making a salad for dinner (yes, that's right - a fucking salad) but pulled out some streaky bacon from the fridge. I was delighted yet intrigued. This streaky bacon was already cooked. Never have I seen such wonder taken out from the fridge. I asked some and was duly given a rasher of this magnificent invention and held it in my hands like it was a new born child. My hands slowly transported it towards my mouth and with little hesitation I took a bite out of it and chewed.

It was fucking horrible. Saves the time and effort of cooking bacon but does not taste of bacon.