Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Who covers their diddies in paint at midnight on a Friday? Are you at T? Or on acid? Or both?

I hope it's both.

I went to a friends house and she had left it there for me. So no, I'm not at TITP. sad.gif

I am completely shattered but I have managed to slog the 200yards from the house to the pub for a pint.

Well, its not often I don't have my daughter staying over on a Saturday night :)

I am completely shattered but I have managed to slog the 200yards from the house to the pub for a pint.

Well, its not often I don't have my daughter staying over on a Saturday night :)

I have fashioned an old frying pan into a medal in honour of your perciverance ya alkie c**t.

I was at men's tennis practice this morning and by 11 all the courts were busy. It's amazing what Murrays success has done for people wanting to play tennis. I just hope it inspires people now, cause its great to see.

I was at men's tennis practice this morning and by 11 all the courts were busy. It's amazing what Murrays success has done for people wanting to play tennis. I just hope it inspires people now, cause its great to see.

True but it's shite when you can't get a court because of all the part-timers following the trend.tongue.gif

True but it's shite when you can't get a court because of all the part-timers following the trend.tongue.gif

That's true, but men's practice takes priority some 11 year olds failing to hit the ball over the net. :lol: