Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I went to M&D's today with a bad hangover. For some strange reason I thought I'd go on this thing

It's a miracle I wasn't sick, or shat myself

Edited by Milevskiy

Is there a time in your life where you don't find farts amusing? Just done a belter that sounds like a duck trying to escape from a vacuum cleaner and found it funny but I'm 19 and came to the conclusion I should not find this funny but I still did.

Is there a time in your life where you don't find farts amusing? Just done a belter that sounds like a duck trying to escape from a vacuum cleaner and found it funny but I'm 19 and came to the conclusion I should not find this funny but I still did.

They stop becoming funny if they are lumpy.

I'm 20 and thought I had stopped. Then I laughed at your post, farted and started giggling at that too laugh.gif

They stop becoming funny if they are lumpy.

I'm 20 and thought I had stopped. Then I laughed at your post, farted and started giggling at that too laugh.gif

Very insightful indeed. I shall see the humour in expelling methane gas from the anus for at least another fortnight.

I'm 33 and farts are absolutely still hilarious

I didn't have a clue who he was so I looked him up on tinterweb, as one does....

'....his confrontational style of debate....'

Hmmm, sounds familiar.

I couldn't lace Hitch's boots.

Anyone else have siblings that you just genuinely don't like?

Someone reassure me that I'm not the only c**t like this.

I haven't had a proper conversation(one that has proceeded past "happy birthday" or "why didn't you put the dishwasher on" etc.) with my brother in about 3 or 4 years.

If you struggle to write a 6 word post without the need for editing then I wouldn't get your hopes up.

I think that anyone who edits any post, ever, is stupid.

Imagine making a mistake and noticing it.

Imagine then knowing how to correct that mistake. And doing so.

Morons.

Edited by dane-don

If you struggle to write a 6 word post without the need for editing then I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Cheers min. I guess my 2 degrees and a masters dinna count then when using a fucked keyboard?