Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

As a responsible pet owner you like to reward your pet with treats now and then.

So far so good.

I went to the kitchen and tried to open a new box of gravy bones to give my dog a treat.

After 2 minutes, the dog gives me an awful look, as if to say, 'your the c**t with opposable thumbs, yet here am I still waiting for said treat'

There is no humiliation more cutting, than that from a mammal that can lick it's own arse.

The Euromillions has been won by someone in Britain. I have not checked my ticket yet so it is great to really dream for now until I do check my ticket.Even if it is not me, I am genuinely happy for the winner. Good luck to them. I will be next is my philosophy.

Seals are indeed pretty cool, especially when swimming with them (dolphins are over-rated). They can often come up to you out of curiosity if you're swimming along the coast, especially if flippers are involved which they can pull at. I usually find that you just see the head popping up repeatedly, getting closer each time they do it which I find quite funny anyway. If you go up to them however, totally different story!! No way I'd chance it with an Atlantic Seal though, they're big scary motherf***ers.

Dolphins and porps aplenty around the coast just now, waaaaaaaaaaaaay cooler than seals. A pod was hunting about 70 yards away from where I was working yesterday for most of the day. Class.

481961_391726487560295_1697955829_n.jpg

Though I did see a youngish seal in action up close on Thursday, as he lay on his back chewing the liver out a @15lb salmon through a net as I was 3 feet away. Didn't bother his arse that I was there until I poked him with a stick :)

If he is still around in a month or two, the boss will no doubt get the boomstick out.

1344665112[/url]' post='6514256']

The Euromillions has been won by someone in Britain. I have not checked my ticket yet so it is great to really dream for now until I do check my ticket.Even if it is not me, I am genuinely happy for the winner. Good luck to them. I will be next is my philosophy.

Just checked my numbers and I have only gone and won...... This will be the hardest decision of my life. Should I go public or will I just spend my £2.90 recklessly and on the quiet?Wine, women, song and just waste the rest methinks tongue.gif

I'm going to the Motown museum in a couple of weeks and I'm going to bug all the staff with similar puns until I get thrown out.

I have chickened out of doing this.