Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

canny get the cunting media thing to work

Same here...........is it to do with being in 3d???? First time I have seen options like that on youtube afore?

Edited by wunfellaff

Applied for yet another job. Haven't received an instant e-mail saying I've been unsuccessful like I normally do so here's hoping.

no offence but they might not even bother responding unless you get the job.

I get loads of young school leavers writing phoning & emailing me for a job/apprenticeship.

Sadly in my line of work hardly anyone is in a position to hire anyone, the amount of plumbers unemployed or who have started up themselves yet struggling is frightening.

A company i worked for a decade ago has some of its guys on 3 day weeks to keep them in work :(

I get loads of young school leavers writing phoning & emailing me for a job/apprenticeship.

Sadly in my line of work hardly anyone is in a position to hire anyone, the amount of plumbers unemployed or who have started up themselves yet struggling is frightening.

A company i worked for a decade ago has some of its guys on 3 day weeks to keep them in work :(

Surely this is just a hobby?

I'm not looking for an apprenticeship. A few hours in a shop during the weekend whilst I'm still at school is all I'm after. It's still difficult because there's lots of people going for the same jobs. It's baws.

Me: f**k sake...

Girlfriend: What is it?

Me: Just checked the full time result, Arbroath beat us 4 - 2

Girlfriend: Oh. You scored two goals though, that's pretty awesome!

<_<

Edited by Jam

Me: f**k sake...

Girlfriend: What is it?

Me: Just checked the full time result, Arbroath beat us 4 - 2

Girlfriend: Oh. You scored two goals though, that's pretty awesome!

<_<

Do you go out with an American bird?

I Saw a pink nissan car at the fort today. It had a pink ribbon on the bonnet with "donna" in white letters in front of it. the whole of the inside of the car was more or less pink as well. Words fail me.