Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Me and the mrs finished a few days ago. This is the first time I've been completely unmashed since, with time to sit and think about stuff. Feels fucking shite.

Everyone thinks it'll be non stop shagging for a bloke when they're free and single, but it doesn't always work out like that immediately. It's always total bollocks when you're fresh out of a relationship, but it won't be like that forever. You'll be alright, I promise.

Me and the mrs finished a few days ago. This is the first time I've been completely unmashed since, with time to sit and think about stuff. Feels fucking shite.

Only kidding. Chin up....:)

Everyone thinks it'll be non stop shagging for a bloke when they're free and single, but it doesn't always work out like that immediately. It's always total bollocks when you're fresh out of a relationship, but it won't be like that forever. You'll be alright, I promise.

It works out like that in the end though, and it's fucking magic when it does.

My obsession with Amy MacDonald has resulted in me watching The Wright Stuff on Channel 5 because she is on. What a horrible programme, do people actually like this shite? Do they take it seriously?

My obsession with Amy MacDonald has resulted in me watching The Wright Stuff on Channel 5 because she is on. What a horrible programme, do people actually like this shite? Do they take it seriously?

Well, she's sold quite a few records, so I guess they do, but there's no denying she's shite.

Jammy fecker,your 18/19 years old,go have a shagathon,remember if you wake up and the burd next to you is a heefer,shag her again in the morning because your getting slagged fae your mates anyway so might as well go the whole hog 8)

I just farted after exercising and it smells awfully, like nuclear waste. Not only that but the smell of the fart has fused with the smell of sweat, running into the shower asap! :yucky