Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

What you applied to do?

Physiotherapy

What kind of course means you have to treat uni as a full time job anyway?

Piss about for four years and you'll still be a-ok. I'll be glad to get shot of this place, this has been my most productive day in months and I've written about 300 words.

I don't want to "piss about" i've done that in parts, and it hasn't really got me where i wanted in my career. So I want a change. I don't have a problem working my arse off for the next 4 years knowing the benefits that will come with it when I finish.

I've got the rest of my life after that to piss about if I want

I can't say I know anything about Physiotherapy, but that's not what uni is in my experience. You could work your arse off, sure, but there's really not much point. And you'll see that yourself once you start.

I've never treated it as a full time job, or anything even close, and I've had very good grades throughout. Once you know the process it's actually piss easy IMO.

I can't say I know anything about Physiotherapy, but that's not what uni is in my experience. You could work your arse off, sure, but there's really not much point. And you'll see that yourself once you start.

I've never treated it as a full time job, or anything even close, and I've had very good grades throughout. Once you know the process it's actually piss easy IMO.

Guess i can only wait and see.

Thanks everyone, we had our 12 week scan today and everything so far looks ok. :)

edit: i did try to quote you all there, but the new quoty thing won't let me. Is Div aware that there is an issue with quotes? :P

Movember worked its charm then............ Congrats :)

I'm getting married to a polish girl and none of my family or friends know :lol:

Good luck, I just split with my fiancé, to many arguments going on these days and we just called it quits