Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Guest The Phoenix

The world won't have run out of rice, it will all be on the chess board (fucking big chess board BTW).

That's a little example of pedantry. :lol:

Check Mate from Grainy Danger.

Last night I had planned to wake up early, go for a haircut and paint the shed all by half 10 and then enjoy the sunshine. I just woke up there at 10 and I cba moving. Lazyb*****ditis is getting the better of me

Bollocks to working full time anyway. I gave it serious consideration a couple of months back. Thank f**k I came to my senses.

In the middle of 19 days straight through with a rake of first light starts /late finishes , which I think means I get 2 days off in July. Fecking sux.

Plus is I still have 26.5 days to take afore Christmas .

Don't normally post on this lads but can the fat burd singing out loud (with headphones in)behind me on the bus shut the f**k up before i kick her right in the pie.(whole fuckn hour non stop).

Thanks lads feel better now .

Edited by RobRoyGuy

Don't normally post on this lads but can the fat burd singing out loud (with headphones in)behind me on the bus shut the f**k up before i kick her right in the pie.(whole fuckn hour non stop).

Thanks lads feel better now .

Point 1 = Fuckin hit it yersel.

Point 2 = An hour on a bus from Kirkintilloch is two hours too short.

Point 1 = Fuckin hit it yersel.

Point 2 = An hour on a bus from Kirkintilloch is two hours too short.

Wasn't really looking for a reply ma man .Just wanted to get it off my chest.

Since you have replied though

Point1 = A can't just hit her can i ( the threat of violence on my part was said in the heat of the moment) , she could be pregnant or no right in the head.

Point2 = Who said i was anywhere near Kirky

Point3 = Wherever the hell over the bridge is it doesn't sound to good :P

Edited by RobRoyGuy

In the middle of 19 days straight through with a rake of first light starts /late finishes , which I think means I get 2 days off in July. Fecking sux.

Congrats.

I'll continue to work less than 4 hours a day while you work yourself into an early grave.

Congrats.

I'll continue to work less than 4 hours a day while you work yourself into an early grave.

On the plus side even though I pretty much skint, I aim to retire from f/t work in 3 years :)

You, on the other hand, are looking at another fifty years of paying tax.

On the plus side even though I pretty much skint, I aim to retire from f/t work in 3 years :)

You, on the other hand, are looking at another fifty years of paying tax.

Do you know what's funny? I work 18.5 hours a week, own my home and enjoy multiple holidays a year while you spent a couple of years living in a bin.

I probably kipped in a few bus shelters as a young fla, but big bins wernae about jimbo. Nae luck.

So own your own house. Ex council. In a built up area. No chance of resale.

Gufffffffff aaaaaaaaaw.