Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

The guy downstairs from me is growing his own dope in his cellar. The smell when you walk through the back door is unbelievable. As well as this, he smokes it out on his balcony, so if I've got the windows open it ends up stinking out my living room.

I'm in half a mind to tell him to rap it, or ask him for some.

There is so much opportunity from your situation here!

Surely that can't be good for your kids??

I don't think that the smell from the back door will do much harm to them, and anytime I do smell it coming through the windows I just close them.

The guy downstairs from me is growing his own dope in his cellar. The smell when you walk through the back door is unbelievable. As well as this, he smokes it out on his balcony, so if I've got the windows open it ends up stinking out my living room.

Let's not be too hasty, A.

I'm free this weekend ;)

Do you know what's funny? I work 18.5 hours a week, own my home and enjoy multiple holidays a year while you spent a couple of years living in a bin.

What is it you do for a living?

The mob downstairs from us in the flat in the west end were the same. You come in and our kitchen reeked of the strongest smelling dope I've ever known. I was torn between having a word and asking them for some.

I ended up plumping for bellowing at the top of my voice "they're smoking dope again!!" Whenever it happened. Ignorant b*****ds