Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Watching the plastics game in a west end boozer.

Winston from still game was in then I noticed kevin bloody bridges just before the howkers scored their winner.

Glory hunting clydebank pwick ;)

Is the shite celebrity encounter thread still on the go?

Watching the plastics game in a west end boozer.

Winston from still game was in then I noticed kevin bloody bridges just before the howkers scored their winner.

Glory hunting clydebank pwick ;)

Is the shite celebrity encounter thread still on the go?

I've seen them both in Jinty's and The Rock. I went to the bathroom when Kevin Bridges was in. He never washed his hands.

Back from Gran Canaria a few hours ago. Was looking forward to catching up on a few threads and clicked on the 50 worst posters thread first. 100 fuckin pages since I last read and I don't want to start reading because matty probably hasn't posted anymore results :lol:

Back from Gran Canaria a few hours ago. Was looking forward to catching up on a few threads and clicked on the 50 worst posters thread first. 100 fuckin pages since I last read and I don't want to start reading because matty probably hasn't posted anymore results :lol:

Correct, although I have to say, Matty has become Dundee's all time lazy c**t.

Correct, although I have to say, Matty has become Dundee's all time lazy c**t.

Stewarty offered to take it off his hands when we first realised he was fucking it up, should have pm'd him the list the useless little fucker

I've seen them both in Jinty's and The Rock. I went to the bathroom when Kevin Bridges was in. He never washed his hands.

Digital fecal transfer is no laughing matter Bridges :(

Meanwhile in Wales

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-23566284

Council officials in Newport are trying to discover who planted cannabis in flower pots put out to brighten up the city.

More than 20 of the illegal plants were discovered nestling amongst begonias and petunias in the street flower displays.

But by the time police were told and went to examine the specimens they had already been harvested.

I've just seen a standard car registration plate finishing in the letters FUD. Who would buy such a thing?!

I know that an old mate was scared of driving the second hand car his gran gave him because it was C*** RAP. Ungrateful but totally understandable at school.

Eta: Corned beef has to be the ultimate mood food. Sometimes it's unappealing, other times (like just now) it's amazing!

Edited by Hedgecutter

Just found out Perth cinema is showing die hard on a big screen in the sportsters car park on Friday. Even though I've seen it loads if times and have it on DVD I really want to go and watch it. Few beers, camping chair and die hard. Sounds great!

Just found out Perth cinema is showing die hard on a big screen in the sportsters car park on Friday. Even though I've seen it loads if times and have it on DVD I really want to go and watch it. Few beers, camping chair and die hard. Sounds great!

Jammy sod.

I wish more cinemas would show classics on the big screen, I managed to see Back To The Future in the cinema a few years back. Amazing

Sorry sjc, I didn't want to show you this, but I caught a glimpse of her trying desperately to get away when the morning came...

fatcat-Q.gif