Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I got rid of my PS2 in 2005 and have never owned a games console since (I was 15 at the time, and I guess I got a bit bored of them one day). The only games I ever played were Tiger Woods, Madden, Guitar Hero and a few CoD games, but eventually they grew a bit stale on me and I stuck said console and games to the back of a wardrobe.

But recently I've developed somewhat of a second wind for gaming and am absolutley gagging to own a PS3, or at worst a 360. Once I check out prices etc I might be on to something.

Thanks for listening :)

xx

I'm somewhat surprised you are so easily led. :rolleyes:

Ach, you know what the tantrums are like. Get yersel back playing they fives GC. Maybe then I'll yield to the lazy tag.

And don't give us the knee patter, we've all seen you doing shuttles down in that foyer at half-time.

"Beans, the mad shagger" (© Andy C) appears to be taking car-crash interwebbery to a new level. After posting earlier that he thought he might have an infection he's now started a thread on the NSFW forum asking posters what kind of STIs they've had and how to get rid of them.

Cringeworthy in the extreme.

"Beans, the mad shagger" (© Andy C) appears to be taking car-crash interwebbery to a new level. After posting earlier that he thought he might have an infection he's now started a thread on the NSFW forum asking posters what kind of STIs they've had and how to get rid of them.

Im glad I amuse you and the rest of PnB.

Ah, but he has cleared up in the PTTGOYN thread that, despite making reference to infections, clinics and his girlfriend, he was actually talking about the lumps in his neck. :lol:

Where did I mention clinics and my girlfriend?

It's fucking shameful.