KnightswoodBear

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just finished Day 2.Tbh i prefered the 1st one.Hopefully the eye candy picks up too 8)

I despise Kim and the Presidents ex wife.I was delighted when he chucked her.Quite sad really,i think it just goes to show how good they are at acting.

Dont have the funds to buy any of the boxsets just now.I need my fix :lol:

I dont suppose any kind pnb member can give me any knock off nigel websites that will have the show on there?

All 8 series plus the TVm are £90 in HMV at the moment.

Just finished Day 2.Tbh i prefered the 1st one.Hopefully the eye candy picks up too 8)

I despise Kim and the Presidents ex wife.I was delighted when he chucked her.Quite sad really,i think it just goes to show how good they are at acting.

Dont have the funds to buy any of the boxsets just now.I need my fix :lol:

I dont suppose any kind pnb member can give me any knock off nigel websites that will have the show on there?

Here you go mate - all 8 series

http://www.sidereel.com/24

Choose your series and episode and then click on 'search links' and it gives you about 20-50 different links for that episode 8)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

24 is set to come back for a one of season apparantly with Keifer Sutherland

I remember a while back Keifer Sutherland said in an interview that production of 24 The Movie would start after he'd finished the 2nd series of Touch. I take it that's no longer going to happen?

• 2 weeks later...

Don't you think he's a bit old for playing these sort of characters? Did you hear him wheezing away when he was in touch? And that was him just walking down the street!

Don't you think he's a bit old for playing these sort of characters? Did you hear him wheezing away when he was in touch? And that was him just walking down the street!

But he's Jack fuckin Bauer!

• 4 months later...

http://uk.tv.yahoo.com/24-mini-series-filming-london-114848931.html

Kiefer Sutherland's Jack Bauer is set to take on London as mini-series 24: Live Another Day gears up to shoot in the UK capital.

The hit thriller show is going for a shorter format, this time set over just 12 hour-long episodes, and the action will take place in London.

Kiefer said: "24 has always had such a global sensibility. But to be able to tell this intense 24-style story with the beauty of Europe's history and architecture as the backdrop is going to be fascinating. Hopefully, by the time you're finished watching an episode, you'll feel like you've been there... on the edge of your seat."

Shooting for the show has taken place in New York, Washington, Los Angeles and Cape Town in the past, but this is the first time that filming has travelled abroad since 2008's 24: Redemption.

Plot details haven't been released yet, but it has been revealed that Jack will be on the run in the UK, four years on from the last time he was seen on screen.

The cast will also include Kim Raver and Mary Lynn Rajskub.

Filming is expected to begin soon as 20th Century Fox have said that they want the series to be ready to air next summer. :)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Surfing Netflix last night looking for something to watch, and came across all seasons of 24. I hesitated, having watched them all from the excellent to the preposterous. Then I said to myself "dammit" and stuck on season 1, episode 1. It was great, and much slower than the later seasons ridiculousness.

Hate that Chloe woman, was always wanting her dead in previous series.

There was always a love/hate thing with Chloe wasn't there? Personally, I loved her.

Can't wait for this, even more so since they announced the other week that Yvonne Strahovski will be involved.

Archived