KnightswoodBear

Quality, I thought I'd read somewhere there was something made that was just before season 4 or something? Hopefully the 12 episode series is on Netflix.

24 redemption was a TV film kinda thing that's set between season six and seven. Also very good

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

24 redemption was a TV film kinda thing that's set between season six and seven. Also very good

Cheers, will have a look for that.

redemption was written because of the writers guild strike in america if my memory serves me right, they didnt want to go a full year or more with no 24 so wrote andfilmed this to bridge/plug the gap

it was really good, 24 kinda went downhill not long after that, still good series after it but not as good as before redemption

redemption was written because of the writers guild strike in america if my memory serves me right, they didnt want to go a full year or more with no 24 so wrote andfilmed this to bridge/plug the gap

it was really good, 24 kinda went downhill not long after that, still good series after it but not as good as before redemption

Only on the 2nd episode of series 5 and it's kind of annoying me. You as the viewer obviously know that it's not Jack, but it kind of annoys you that they believe it is :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived