Procycling thread

myshkin

dormolin - i would be suprised if anyone who is a long term cycling fan would be happy that any rider crashed and i'm 99.9% sure that no one who rides a bike regularly would make a comment like that.

Hey cuntbreath, what is this about or are you just doing to duck the question and claim Im on EPO?

it's good to see cav back acting like a p***k again. he had been worryingly likeable recently :lol:

moaning about the aussies when o'grady was 6th is the height of stupidity.

surely you werent fooled by that.anyone thats watched him more than 5 mins can see his true character is 100% pure unadulterated c**t.a second straight olympics(last 1-only gb track cyclist with no medal;this 1-massive favourite,no medal yet again let alone gold) with nothing to show for it is a dead cert to bring the true cav to the surface.dunno why hes so bothered really,hes won the titles that count for a sprinter in pro cycling

Edited by highlandcowden

it's good to see cav back acting like a p***k again. he had been worryingly likeable recently :lol:

moaning about the aussies when o'grady was 6th is the height of stupidity.

Do you get something more for coming 6th, as opposed to 29th? :unsure:

Thought not. :lol:

No, but

A) I'd rather finish 6th than 29th

and

B) That obviously means that the Australians had someone in the break and in with a chance of a win, or should they have known that Vino fly off the front and win?

Edited by Mr. Brightside

they had a man in the break so why should they chase it down? they had a chance to win gold inside the last 10km which is more than team GB did.

also there are no radios so they can't even ask o'grady how he is feeling for the finish. basically o'grady - who is a p-r winner - was in the break of the day. the correct tactic for the aussies was to leave him to it but be ready for a sprint if the peloton brought it back which is what they did.

friday - ""we're the greatest team ever assembled"

sunday - "the other teams are bad for not helping us"

Why am i not welcome? unsure.gif

because you seem to be taking in pleasure in seeing riders crash in a sport where crashes can be fatal.

Wow, that's quite an, incorrect, leap to make.

Where'd i take pleasure from it then?

Superb news for Team GB that Cancellara has injured himself.

Means Wiggins and Froome should be a shoo-in for medals, on current form biggrin.gif

I'm slightly late to the Olympics breakdown.

But my one lasting feeling is that in about 10 years of watching professional cycling, that is the worst coverage I have ever seen. No time split, taking a guess at who the riders were... I think school children could have made a better job.

Wow. You STILL don't get it do you?

I'll dumb it down for you.

Cancellera sustaining an injury is beneficial for Wiggins/Froome in the same way that if Cadel Evans had crashed out of the Tour de France. It would be one less challenger to the title.

It's not like i said "Cancellera laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif" - now that would be taking pleasure in injury.

Hope Wiggins and Froome get Gold and Silver. Can only be good for British cycling.